Chapter 1

Rose : 

Rose Weasley walks down the trains station 's and slams into the column to get to platform 93/4. Opening on the other side was the gleaming Hogwarts Express. I say good-bye to my parents and hug them fare-well. Once I come to my mother she whispers, "Watch out for boys." I just roll my eyes and shrug the comment off.

As I board the train looking for an empty compartment. I pass by where Albus and Lily are sitting, " Rosie!", Lily shrieks with joy. "Come sit", Albus motions to sit next to with them. Just as she turned around to get her trunk, she saw a glint of blonde hair and quickly scurried inside.

Scorpius POV:

He still remembers the day he came to Platform 93/4. He remembers the exact words his father said, "I have been mean to the Weasleys and Potters for the almost the whole time at Hogwarts but, they still after the war they gave me the courtesy and respect. Don't be mean to them or at least try if you don't want to be friends at least be polite." All he did was nod and say, " Yes Father.''

Snapping back to the present Scorpius found an empty compartment and came in. His friends would come soon he thought to himself.

Eventually they didn't show up and decided to read a book. "Muggles are so much better at writing literature" I say to myself. I sigh starting to read The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins.

Rose POV:

After a few minutes I decide that the compartment is too crowded and I say good-bye and gather my belongings. I walk down the train's corridor and come to a boy who's face is in a book reading and ask "May I sit here?" Of course is all he says. Right after the train lurches to a start.

After reading for 20 minutes far too late to change seats the boy puts the book down and as I look over the book I realize that the boy was Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.

Scorpius POV:

I put the book down to see who I let sit with me during the train ride. I could see her dark red hair elegantly curled and her blue eyes peeking over her book. Her eyes widen in shock realizing who I am probably. "I know you know who I am but, I never formally told you who I am." I pause, " Scorpius, Scorpius Malfoy." I stick my hand out for her to shake. "Rose, Rose Weasley." She shakes my hand. "Aren't Weasleys suppose to have orangey red hair" I ask curiously. "My mum" is all she replies.

"She speaks up and asks," Do you know who the Slytherin Prefects are?" "Yes, In fact I am one of the Prefects for Slytherin." "Really," She says, "I am the one of Prefect for Gryffindor." "What a coincidence." "Yeah", she mutters under her breath.

"Well, I suppose we at least know who 2 of the Prefects are." She laughs lightly reminding me of bells. I look at her realizing she really is prettier than they say. Light fair skin with a small sprinkle of freckles around her nose. Her eyes were a deep bright blue layers upon layers of different shades. Long black lashes framing her cheek bones.

"Is there something on my face," she asks worried. "No no there isn't" I say flushed and realized I was staring for too long. "Well you know Malfoy it's rude to stared." "I know Rose." knowing that I probably resemble the shame shade of her hair.

"You called me Rose." She says in a shocked tone. "Well that's your name isn't it?" She just shakes her head and keeps on reading.

AN:

Normally I wouldn't shift POV'S and keep in mind they just pysically met