Chapter one: u.a. High

Sia's p.o.v.

"Sia, hurry up, you're gonna be late" my twin said with no emotion, throwing my new uniform at my face. I sat up and threw my softball at his face, he caught it. "Don't be waking me up like that" I yelled. "Don't sleep in late" he said and left the room. I groaned and got up then slipped on my uniform. I looked in mirror at the uniform and frowned "I hate skirts" I said to myself and left my room.

When I went into the kitchen shoto had cooked up a whole breakfast. I walked to the cabinet and grabbed my box of pocky and started leaving the house, "why aren't you eating?" Shoto asked. I smirked "don't want to be late" I said and grabbed my skateboard from next to me and jumped on "bye...see ya at school" I said and rode towards the school.

At U.A. high:

I walked into the massive hero high school and looked around at all the things that were around me when a huge man in a uniform showed up. "Ah, you must be sia!" He boomed. I jumped backwards my arms twitching, "w-who are you!?" I asked. He chuckled "who am I?" He replied; I slightly raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you're the superhero that's always smiling, aren't you?" I asked, he smiled "yes, but you don't sound very fond of me." He said. I smirked "cause I'm not" I said and started making my way past him. "Oh, and by the way, where is class 1-a?" I asked. He turned around his shoulders twitching "down the hall to the left" he said. I smiled "thanks" I said and walked down the hall.

When I got to the classroom I glanced through the glass and watched as class had already started and everyone was writing notes in journals or doodling. I smirked when I saw shoto silently looking out the window "well hello brother" I said quietly and walked to the door. I opened it and shoto looked towards me, along with my old friend deku, and a boy with blonde hair. I glared at shoto and he frowned, "oh, are you the new student?" The hero said. I smiled and nodded "you must be mr. aizawa?" I said. He nodded and I looked at shoto, who was silently watching "you can sit in the seat next to shoto" he said. I stared then sighed and walked over to sit next to him, he chuckled and went back to looking out of the window. I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair, 'so this how U.A. is? I thought it would be full of assignments 'I thought and glanced around. I then went back to staring at my desk.

After class:

I quietly walked out of class 1-a and started walking towards the hall when I hear a male voice call after me. "Sia! Wait! "I turn around and see deku run up to me. "Do you need something?" I ask, he grins "c-can we be friends again?" He asks. I stare then smile. "Sure, " I replied. He chuckled and smiled. I smile "well wanna walk to all mights class with me?" Deku asks. I nodded and joined him, urakaka, and iida.

Katsuki's p.o.v.

I watched the girl walk to all mights class with Deku and the others and narrowed my eyes. 'She looks like her brother...but why is her scar blue and not red like shoto's' I thought. Then all might pop up and grabbed my shoulder " there you are young bakugou! "he boomed. I flinched and looked at him "could you atleast tell me when you are coming?" I asked glaring at him. He laughed and then Deku turned around, "hey all might! "he said happily. He ran over to us and the girl and the others followed, "hello young mydoria" he said. I groaned and started walking away when the girl grabbed my arm "meet me on the roof later" she whispered. I blushed and nodded then walked off.

After school I walked up to roof and ate my leftover food. When I got up to the roof, I saw the girl sitting on the edge her feet dangling on the other side. "What are you doing! You can get hurt doing that!" I yelled already angry. She turned her head "well if you randomly sneak up on me like that, I will hurt myself" she said. I glared and she giggled. "What did you want?" I asked changing the subject, she stood up and jumped to the ground walking towards me. "Oh ya...I'm sia, but you can call me hino-Chan" she said holding out her hand, I looked at it then glared she frowned and let her hand drop. "Anyways straight to the point... I want to help with your anger issues" she said leaning against the edge looking at the sky. My mouth dropped and then I growled "all might set you up to this didn't he!?" I yelled, she looked at me and lifted a finger to her lips "no...I just want to help in general. After all you seem to dislike Deku" she said circling me. I stared "I only dislike that worthless crybaby for a reason!" I yelled. She smiled and stopped "and why is that?" She asked. I stared