Prologue

'A-a-ahh.... D-dont stop! '

'Ugh baby you feel so good around me.... Your hole was made for my cock.. Right?

'Y-yes D-daddy! '

The huge bathroom was silent except the sinful moans, groans and the sound of skin slapping against each other.

My back was facing his chest as I lay on the bathroom counter getting fucked by him to oblivion. I had already come 6 times but that was not enough to satisfy his unsatisfiable lust. Suddenly he pulls my chin to face him and he kisses me. The kiss was not at all sweet and caring but aggressive full of lust. But I loved that. I love it when he takes control of me,possesses me. He removes his lips which makes me whine a bit. He starts kissing my neck. The kisses were wet and sloppy but the areas he kissed burned.

'Baby... Look at the mirror. ' I tried my best to raise my head and look at the mirror front of me. He holds my chin again and his thrusts become more faster making me moan loudly.

'Baby... See that succulent face you make when I fuck you. Only I can make you feel like this. Only I can take you to heaven and back to hell...Only I can make you feel like this right? '

I don't bother to answer to him as I was too engulfed in the pleasure I was receiving.

He spanks my ass harshly which makes me scream and chokes me.

'Answer! ', he screams loudly.

'Y-yes only y-you! ', I struggle to answer him. As a response he just gives me his dirty smirk.

I stare at my reflection for a bit. I stare at my dirty self. My hair all messed up and my lips red and swollen. The self that I loved yet hated so much. The self that reminds me that I already lost my innocence. My mom's hateful words ring inside my head a bit but I soon forget all that after I hear his voice. The effect that he has on me.

'I love to fuck you in front the mirror.... Seeing your face as you beg for my dick to pound into you harder and faster arouses me as fuck. '

His hands touch my dick and he starts rubbing it roughly.

'A-a-hh daddy I am c-cumming! 'I say as I feel something building up in my stomach.

'Cum for me baby. '

I moan loud as I spill my seeds all over the bathroom counter.

'I am coming too baby. ', he says and he comes inside me while groaning loudly which was kinda hot. After cumming he hugs me a bit.

'Bastard don't hug me now. You are gross. '

He chuckled 'Sorry not sorry.. Damn baby you confuse me.... One time you are begging me to fill you up with my cum and another time you are scolding me for hugging you after having sex. . ' I just say 'Deal with it.'
We have a shower together and then he carries me and takes me to my bed. He places me carefully and he sleeps beside me spooning and cuddling me. 'Good night' I say before falling into deep slumber.

I wake after hearing some movement in the room. I see the time. It was 5 am. I see Taehyung wearing his shirt.

'You leaving? ', I ask. He says, 'Yeah...my manager would kill me if I don't reach home before 7. And I am leaving for China tomorrow.. I won't be able to meet you the next week. Don't miss me. '

'Miss you.... my ass. ' I mutter slowly but loud enough for him to hear.

'Now... Now you brat at least show some respect to your brother. '

'Stepbrother! ', I correct him.

He chuckles and comes near me. He kisses my forehead and say ' I will call you. Bye babyboy! ' With that he leaves me alone as he always does.

That guy is a fucking asshole but things like this confuse me again. No Jungkook don't fall for that ass. You are just stepbros with benefits.

It's simple. We fuck and leave. We have relationships with others but still fuck each other. I need him and he needs me. Sexually.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn! The prologue is out... And I will always be adding a song that you can listen to while reading the chapter!!