Chapter-4

"Welcome back little bro! "

I smile a bit and open the coat I was wearing. I sit down beside him and ask, "Shouldn't you be appearing tomorrow and also what are you doing in my apartment?"

He brings his mouth closed to my ears. He whispers, "I just wanted to see you, Is that wrong? " and licks and bites and earlobe slightly. I whimper slowly due to this action. He keeps on sucking at that particular area which is seriously turning me on but I push him away and say sarcastically to hide my embarrassment, 'Stop kidding. Don't tell me, did they kick you out of the set? It's okay, hyung. I have enough money for you to survive until you find a job. We will surely find some way. '

He replies, 'Not funny. I just finished filming quickly. What more can you expect from a top class actor like me? ' and he proceeds to brush his hair confidently.

I snicker and say, 'Just shut up! '

He says, 'Believe it or not, it's true. '

I smile and sat, 'Okay I believe you. Anyways did you have dinner? '

He says eagerly, 'No will you cook for me? '

'Yes but only Ramen. '

'But why? You cook so well. '

'My refrigerator is empty because I didn't buy this month's groceries. Deal with it. '

I raise myself up from the floor and go to the kitchen. I wear my apron and take two packets of ramen and start cooking it. After five minutes I suddenly feel a pair of hands slowly hugging my waist from behind. Taehyung brings his lips close to my ear and I could feel his hot breath fawning over my ear. He whispers, 'Baby is my food ready? ' and bites my earlobe again. I whimper and say, 'N-no I n-need few more m-minutes. '

He again whispers, 'You better hurry baby. You know how hot you look in this apron. A few more minutes and I will be so hungry that I would have to eat you. ' He licks down my ear and soon reaches my neck. He starts sucking and licking a particular spot, making me give out small moans. This guy knows my every sweet spot. I feel my legs getting weak under his effect.Soon I notice that the ramen is cooked. I say, 'T-the f-food is ready. 'He removes his lips from neck and licks his dry lips. He says, 'Good for you, or I would have seriously eaten you. Now come let's eat. '

I take the bowls out and serve the ramen in the bowls. I keep the bowls on the table and we start eating. We talk about about our jobs and other little things. He asks, 'When are our parents coming? ' I reply, 'I don't know. I guess, they will come when they have time, which they never had for us. ' He gives a 'hmmm' as a reply and continue eating.

Soon we finish eating and got sit down on the floor to watch the television. He searches his pocket for a cigarette packet and lighter. He whips a cigarette out of the packet and lights it. He takes a deep inhale of that toxic smoke and rests his head on the bed behind him. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and offers me. I say, 'No, I am trying to leave smoking. '

He chuckles and say, 'You, leaving smoking, funny. ' and with that the forces the cigarette in my hand. I take in the toxic smoke and sigh.

I say, 'You never listen right? '

He just smirks as a reply. After few minutes I pass the cigarette back to him. I raise myself up and say, 'I am going to take a bath' I take a towel and and a loose t-shirt, a three quarter pants and a boxer.

I take a warm bath and come out. I see Taehyung in the same position as I saw him before but as I come out of the bathroom he raises his eyes to look at me. He licks his lips while he stares at my collarbones. I go and sit down next to him. His eyes never leave my body. As I sit beside me, he stretches his hands to touch me but he is interrupted by a phone call. It was my phone. I take the phone and see the call was from my boss. I attend it.

I talk about the publishing of my next magazine and I make an eye contact with Taehyung. Suddenly I see him smirking. He comes near and lifts my shirt. I mouth the words-'What are you doing? ' He makes a 'shhh' sign (is that what it is called!? ) with his hand and continues his action. He brings his mouth near my right nipple and licks it slowly. The licking slowly turns into sucking. His other hand travel my left nipple pinching it harshly. I cover my mouth because his actions were making me moan. He bring his lips to my earlobe, sucking and licking every inch of it. He slowly travels down my neck leaving wet kisses here and there while biting and sucking. His right hand keeps on torturing my nipples and his left hand travels to crotch. I move my head right and left to prevent him from doing that action but I loose my sanity when his long veiny hands touch my cock through my pants. I knew that now it was impossible to continue my call. I say, 'I-i am a little busy. I will call you later. ' and then I throw my phone somewhere not caring because I was engulfed in the pleasure I was receiving.

He takes off my shirts and my pants leaving me only in my underwear. My cock was evident as tent on my boxers. He brings his mouth closer and licks my whole length through the boxer while looking at me intensely. This action made me go crazy. I moan and say, ' Ahhh nghnnn T-taehyung P-please. '

'Please what, baby? '

'T-touch me more, '

He smirks and says, 'Well I want to touch you. But you had been a bad boy sending your Daddy photos of you being fucked. And you know what bad boys get? Punishment. '

______________________________________
Yay! Punishment time!!
Ps: you will be getting small chapters and late updates because your author-nim's exams are coming... And your author-nim didn't study at all.. .