📚30

"okay, now you can open your eyes." jinyoung removed his hands.

"um...a box?" jackson picked up the old looking box in confusion.

"yes" jinyoung chuckled.

"am i supposed to be crying now?"

"open it."

"when was—we knew each other?"

inside the box were pictures of jinyoung and jackson as kids.

"yeah, you don't remember huh?"

"no...what the hell"

"when i first saw you at orientation I waved to you but you didn't recognize me, then I called your mom and she told me about your accident..."

"wow, i can't believe this. when did we really meet?"

"we met when we were five, we were neighbors for 7 years."

"really? we've known each other for that long?"

"you moved back to hong kong and we never spoke again. i sent you letters but it seems like you didn't get them."

"jireongie?"

"how'd you know?"

"after the accident i was getting a bunch of letters from jireongie but i didn't know who it was so i threw them away... im so sorry jinyoung. it's just after that accident, i couldn't remember anything including you." he broke down into sobs.

"jackson none of this is your fault."

"could you please tell me about our childhood?

that night jinyoung told him everything. they laughed, they cried, and they grew closer. jackson still couldn't remember anything but it made him happy that they've spent so much time together.

-

The next day

ms. kim opened the library and found the two boys asleep and cuddling. the rice cake jinyoung choked on was still on the floor, their old photos were scattered everywhere and five empty tissue boxes were next to jackson.

"oh jackson, it was all my fault you forgot about jinyoung but it seems like the universe wants you two together. i'm sorry. i'm sorry you couldn't remember your first love. i hope you two create new memories together." ms.kim wipes her tears and closed the library, leaving the two lovers sleeping in each other's arms.

-

jackson woke up first. he examined jinyoung's face, trying his best to remember his younger appearance. nothing. he only saw his beauty. it bothered him that he was left with no memories of him. he got up and picked up all the pictures.

looking at each photo carefully, he tired to recollect his old memories.

"damn it." he said teary-eyed. "it's no use."

"jackson." jinyoung mumbled.

"yes?"

"i love you."

-
instagram : nekobeom
twitter : nekobeom

ahgases, armies, onces, midzys, the b, black roses, blinks, to moons, and weebs follow me!

i want to finish this book so i can publish the yugbam and 2jae books.