The Little Book Store

--I was walking down the hallway of my new school talking to my new friend about new stuff. I'm not the only new kid at my school, actually everyone at my new school is new since this is the first year the school has been open.
"It's kind of weird how this school just opened in the middle of the year." I said.
"Yeah I know right I didn't even notice the building even though I spent my whole life just down the street," my friend Jeffrey said.
"Really, you lived right down the street and you never noticed?"
"Yeah!! I don't remember seeing it at all, its like it just magically appeared." he said.
--Our conversation had just finished because we entered the silent hallway. The hallway was dark and construction wasn't quite finished on it.
"What's that room for?" Jeffrey asked.
"I don't know."
"Wanna find out?" he said as he walked into the little room.
--The room was small but opened up into another. The second room was painted orange and had green curtains, a brown couch, and a whole bunch of books. A small desk was in the corner with a small women sitting all warm and cozy by it. A sign on the desk read "Mrs. Sook's Book Nook".
"Hi are you Mrs. Sook?" Jeffrey asked."
"Why yes I am." she said with a sweet but raspy voice."