What's Next ? Ch 2

A/N I don't own Victorious. There will be more chapters to this story so be on the look out for them . please read,review,comment and vote on this chapter or any chapters thanks and enjoy the story :) ps sorry for the grammatical mistakes in this chapter.

" It was nice to meet your older sister , how old is she ?" Cat was curious while they were walking down the street hand in hand . "Yeah , she is 21 years old and thanks for meeting my older sister Babe " Robbie kissed her passionately while she smiled into the kiss and continued to kiss him more harder. " No problem it is the least I can do Baby " Cat went back to kissing Robbie tenderly.

"We should hang out with your sister more often Babe" Cat was very happy to spend the evening with Robbie today." yes we should " Robbie responded as his cell phone went off loudly startling Cat . "Who is calling you Babe?" Cat was curious." My sister Vanessa " Robbie responded as he continued to hold Cat's hand affectionately, she smiled happily to his action.

As Robbie and Vanessa were talking , Cat had a mild intrest what was going on with him and his sister. Robbie just nodded and laughed with his sister on the phone. when Robbie said goodbye on the phone , Cat hugged Robbie's side while he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Beck and Andre were out going birthday shopping for their Girlfriends Jade,Tori .Robbie was meeting Beck and Tori for dinner later in the evening. Cat and Robbie went back to Robbie's house to watch a movie .

" Hi honey I'm back " Robbie's mom walked into the room , shocked at how bigger Robbie got the last time she saw him. "Mom I thought you were visiting Dad, why are you at my apartment not to be rude or any thing mom "

"Well sweetie I can't go visit dad right now he doesn't want to see me" his mom calmly spoke, when she noticed  the woman standing next to him who was holding his hand.

"Hi I'm Cat, Robbie's Girlfriend I love your son so much Mrs. Shapiro. "Well tell me about yourself Cat " Robbie's mom sat and listened to his son's girlfriend talk.

"Hi Robbie and Cat " Vanessa walked into the apartment. "Hey sis can you go and talk to mom, I need to spend time with Cat" Robbie pulled Cat into a spare room for some alone time.

Vanessa nodded and left the room to go and talk with their mom while Cat and Robbie started kissing affectionately.

Cat and Robbie were kissing very passionately oblivious to Vanessa walking into the room with a disgusted look on her face  while she was smirking at the same time.

Vanessa decided to leave them alone since Robbie gets scary when he is being bothered during time with his Girlfriend she was just learning that lesson.

Cat and Robbie spent the rest of the evening kissing before their dinner with Beck and Tori