Chapter 1

My name is Alison Taylor Sancoast. I'm 16 years old, and in 10th grade. My best friends are Sam Coren and Katie Hunter. We all go to the same school, and we are always there for each other.

My whole story started in 6th grade. It's really crazy to say I was in love so young, but I was. It was so crazy I thought I was imagining it all. My lover boy's name was Zach and still is.

4 Years Ago- 6th Grade

It was the third week of school and I was still trying to decide which people were fake. I'm not one of those people that have a lot of friends, but I guess it looked like I did to the fake people.

Zach was in my homeroom and he sat directly in front of me. I was currently in love with Austin. He asked me out, and then we started dating. We never held hands or even talked to each other. It was a relationship for 3rd graders. I know Zach noticed I never talked to him, so he always talked to me.

I dated Austin for three weeks, until I broke up with him by I telling him "you act to much like a kid, so we are over." He was honestly so immature. Out relationship was so stupid. It was probably a dare.

After we broke up, Zach always took me to my class after homeroom. He also talked to me in homeroom, and when he talked I melted inside. Our conversations on the way to my classes were really nice and subtle. I really enjoyed talking to him. He was sweet, charming, and he was good looking.

We were on our way to my history class, and he was trying to trip me. I almost fell and cracked my head in half, but he caught me before I fell. He then started to laugh hysterically. I was about to kill him, But I can't kill the guy I love.

One day later

I just arrived at school and I'm looking for Elizabeth, my best friend, so that we could eat breakfast in the cafeteria together. After I wait near the doors for about 15 minutes she finally shows up.

We walk to the cafeteria talking about Zach and her current boyfriend Miguel. I honestly don't think that they will last. Especially since I saw him with another girl at the mall last weekend, but I'm not going to be the one to tell her the heartbreaking news so I just continue listening to what she's blabbering about. We finally arrive at the cafeteria and I decided in getting a bagel with cream cheese and some chocolate milk.

We sat down in the first table and started eating, then I opened my milk. It spilled all over me. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I was so embarrassed. And my wonderful friends Elizabeth started to crack up.

Elizabeth ended up taking me to the office. I got a new pair of pants from the small donation pile. It fitted me tightly, and it was really see through, but I didn't care. I'd rather be wearing these than wearing the chocolate stained ones.

I just thought; don't draw attention to yourself . The next thing I knew, I was in homeroom. I sat in my usual seat and Zach just kept on staring at me. I knew I was blushing so hard, I must have looked like a tomato.

"Why did you change your pants, don't you think those are too tight?" He asked while eying me up and down. I knew that drew attention, and at that point I thought I was screwed. I told him "this was what they had in the office" I trailed off "it was the only thing that fit me" I continued.

I stood up to put away the book I was reading, at least pretending to, then he asked me to put his book back too, and I did as told without questioning.

"Stop checking her out dude" I heard his friend say behind me in a failed whisper attempt. I could feel myself blushing while I walked to the bin where the books belong.

When returned to the table Zack didn't say anything to me. I knew something was up, so being the person I was I asked him "are you mad or something?" He still didn't say anything, but he still waited for me so we could walk to class. That is why i don't understand boys. They talk to you one second and then the next they ignore you.

Once we walked out of the doors to our homeroom class I decided to speak up. "Why were you ignoring me in home room? I asked with a nervous tone edging in my voice while looking down at the tiles.

"People thought I as flirting with you, so then layer I would never hear the end of it" he said In a soft tone. I decide to look up at him and his cheeks are a light shade of pink. He's blushing because of me.

I thought about what he just told me, and it really got my blood boiling, but I'm going to stay calm. "You shouldn't worry about what other people think of you, it's your life, and they have no business meddling in it" I said a little louder than I wanted to. "Okay" he simply replied looking into my eyes then down at the floor.

We are in the 100s corridor and my math class in in the 300s corridor so we have a lot of walking to do. As we were walking yo the stairs, he decided to break the silence between us. "Can I ask you something" when I heard him say those words I stopped dead in my tracks.

--------

Author's Note-
Sorry if the book doesn't make sense. It will once I finish going over all the years. There won't be a lot because I won't do so much of 7th grade.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote... I would highly appreciate it!

I'll update when the first chapter gets 100 reads and 10 votes!

Please read and vote for 'take me back // Luke hemmings' by: xoxo_keilyn13. It would mean a lot.