Dream & Love

Life is weird , its like one day you're on top of the world and next day you're the clown . Perhaps , in lifes grand design there are no random meetings and its all meant to be . I believe that each one of us is given a measure of time . I wore the most expensive watch ever made , but time never worked according to me . 

This ambitious heart of mine made me dream stuff my mind could'nt even imagine , yet my will power was not as strong as I expected it to be 

I not believe but now Know , that life should be spend in ease , just like the waves of the sea . They keep flowing , having fun . They have this calmness in them . 

One needs to dream too , for without dreaming nothing can be achieved . One  has to believe in the reality of his/her dreams . And should not be afraid . For nothing is stronger that you . " There are no mountains as high and no sea as deep as your dream" . 

Caste your dreams , to the stars, soon your steps will become firm and you will reach your goal . 

In the midst of everything Never forget to LOVE . 

I know , loving can hurt sometimes . Well , it'll hurt everytime unless you find the one who really loves you and accepts you for who you are . Loving can also heal you . It touches the scars . So " Capture your love in a photograph , for in that photo your eyes are never open , your heart is never broken and you're Happy with that person " .....