No words, they come later🥺

100 votes for the 2ND BOOK

WARNING: IF CANCER/HOSPITAL/DEPRESSION OR ANY OF THE SORT OFFENDS YOU I SUGGEST YOU DONT CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR YOUR COMFORT

"WHAT HAPPENED, IS HE OK WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?" I said screaming with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Kassandra calm down, everything's gonna be alright he just had a little slip up that's all" I look at my dad in complete shock.

He had just called WHATEVER was going on a 'slip up'!!

"LITERALLY FUCKISNANWJW JUST CALLED ME BY MY REAL NAME HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT"

"STOP!! We can't just keep lying to her, to me. You know this wasn't some- some fucking slip up"

Sig said to my dad, then turned to me and continued.

"Beau didn't have Pneumonia Kass. He had c-c" she started to hyperventilate.

I didn't hesitate to wrap her in my arms to try and calm her down, I wasn't planning on more siblings in the hospital.

After a few seconds I let her free from my grip and she continued.

"He had- um has stage three colerectal cancer...I found out yester- day" Sig turned to our parents and glared at them.

"And they lied to us about it" I said  staring off infront of me.

My face was getting hot and I starting to burn up. My heart was hurting more then anyone could imagine. How could my parents not tell me something like this?

I became more of a crying mess. I turn to Payton and I fall apart in his arms. "shhh baby I'm sorry" he said whispering to me. I look up at him for a brief moment.

He was crying too. Payton and Beau have been close the moment they met.
They even have a stupid handshake they would always do every single time they see eachother.

My dad left to go with Beau in the emergency ambulance.

"We need to leave now." I said turning around as my mom grabbed the keys and turned the ignition on. We all went into the car and my mom begins to drive.
-
-
-
As we pull into a parking spot at the hospital I am the first one to jump out if the car. I run into the hospital and go to the front desk.

"Room for Beau Lloid!?" I asked clearly in a desperate hurry but no longer crying.

"He is in room 246 honey but no visitors quite yet he's in immediate Lymph surgery." The young lady told me.

I began to become even more anxious. I studder as I spoke fast.

"Wu- when can I see him, he's my brother and I need to see him as soon as I can and I." I huffed twice and let a deep breathe out

"..I-I don't know what i would do if s-omething bad happened and I couldn't say goodbye" I ranted when tears welded up in my eyes and began to flow. Again.

for the twentieth time today.

"awe hun" she said as her voice became soft along with her expression.

She walked around their office and went out the door to give all of us a hug.

"I'm not quite sure, these things do take time. But normally a few hours.

"Thank you" I say to the woman as I give her another hug.

We all say down next to my father who was very stressed. I know they lied to me and Sig about his cancer.
I can't put up with anymore fighting and arguing. My heart hurts to much to even deal.

"I'll be back" I told Payton as I got up to head towards the bathroom.

He held my hands then got up to quickly Kiss my forehead.

I hugged him really tight. "I love you Payton" "I love you so much" he replied.

Before I walked away I squeezed his hand then trailed myself to the bathroom.

I walk in and wash my face seeming as it's a hot mess. I didn't put any makeup on today but you can still see wet streaks from crying so much.

As I look into the mirror I tilt my head. In this moment I'm feeling incredibly ugly and exhausted.

One tear threatened to spill out of my eye but I didn't dare to cry, especially over being insecure.

I walk back into the waiting room and sat next to Payton on the '2 person chair' moment's later I drifted off to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I woke up with a massive headache. As I open my eyes everything came back to me.

I realise I'm in the hospital waiting room.

I turn to Sig and my parents. They all seemed to just have woken up as well.
No later then five minutes before me or so.

Not even ten minutes of me being awake a doctor comes into the room.

"Beau Lloid?" I stood up so quick my brain felt like it just went through an earthquake.

"That's us, is he ok" My father said with full concern.

"He has unfortunately passed away. Beau was so unhealthy that the surgery only did so much. I'm deeply sorry for you, he seemed like a great kid"

A/N:
ALMOST FUCKING 20K READS!?!? IS THIS REAL

HOLY

SHIT

I GENUINELY LOVE YALL

Thank you so much❤

THIS IS THE 2ND TO LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!

I might just make a part 2;)

ONLY IF Y'ALL WANT IT!

^^IF WE GET THIS TO 100  VOTES I WILL MAKE THIS A 2 PART SERIES