2

Some people said hope comes in a package a miracle a anointing but my hope came on two legs

I ran and ran until my leg were sore and I couldnt go on any more my chest hurts like a bitch, my legs throb and my head felt dizzy.

My body felt weightless and before  I realise my face hit the ground .I can taste the dirt in my mouth . I get up a groan excaping as a stinging pain hit my knee and I see it bruise . I sit brushing my palm looking around my surrounding  great a fudging ghetto

I make my way getting up when a whistle rings out and I freeze 3 big bulky man coming my way. Spinning to make a escape  3 more men grab me when the freaks did they creep down on me .

"Going somewhere " the one that grab me growl and  a  scent of  heap of rum I've never taste bask my nose.  The other two grab my hands pulling me into the darkness and I struggle , screaming and squirming in there hands pleading and begging . Why had I back answer mom why did I leave why WHY!!.

Upon reaching the corner the other three join

The biggest one flip a pocket knife and cut my attire in two leaving me in my black and pink undies and bra.

His hands grab my tits pulling me to him just to slam me against the wall pushing the  knife at my throat.

His lips come down on mine and I feel a bile in my throat.

Pressing down the knife harder at my neck while his other hand makes it way up my thigh to my panty clothe vagina

Squeezing and slipping his tongue  in my mouth  a sour taste invade me and he jolted back giving me his hand back sending me to the floor.

I hadn't even felt when the vomit came out.

"Disgusting " he scream spitting at me wiping his mouth furiously and I feel ever flowing tears now gracing my face with dirt

His friends snicker at him and giving him a bottle one of them was carrying and he rinse his mouth thoroughly before spitting  it on me . 

"Here how it's gonna work" he say to the guys "your going to go in a line and each of you'll get 30 min with her . Every body satisfied "

A holler goes up as they all agree

The one that spat at me he was first in line as he pull me up by my hair pushing against the wall.

"I'm giving you each a minute to run before you each leave without dicks"

A voice came from the shadows and they all spin to see where it's from and even in my situation I blush at the d word.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

No one moved

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

Feet could be heard making escape desperate before the mystery man reach . who was he I don't know as the man who was holding slam my head in the wall and took of .

I fell to the floor seeing dark consume me and about eight shoes come my way before my eyes close and the darkness consume me..

Whew

Vote
Comment

Safia 💕 💋