Chapter 20

-----------------------------------------------------------------LiamsPOV-------------------------------------------------------

We all drove to the hospital all confused on how Emily went down hill so fast she was doing so well yesterday.Zayn was taking it the hardest though I think it finally hit him what was actually happening to his baby sister.We were at the hosptial in minutes I'm postive we were going 80 miles in hour.We all jumped out of the car and went into the hospital looking for her room.

"Hi we are looking for Emily Malik"Niall said it was the first time he had talked since I told him.

"Down the hall and to the left"She said.We practically sprinted down the hall going into her room.She was asleep still but the color that was left in her face was slowly slipping away. Sitting in the hospital again was not something I thought I was going to be doing.I don't think any of us thought this was going to happen.None of us wanted it to happen.I hated the hosptial and this made me hate it it even more. After awhile the doctor walked in.

"The kemo isn't seeming to work."He said standing in the door,"I think we are going to do surgery and take the tumor out"None of us wanted that.It was to risky that's why she did kemo instead.

"I'll give you time to think about it"The doctor said as he walked out.

"So what should we do?"Harry said. The only one daring to speak.

"The kemo isn't working and I know its risky but I think we should go with the surgery"Zayn said looking at his sister.

"What about Emily shouldn't we let her chose what she wants to do"I said standing up.

"Do we have time to wait till she wakes up to ask her?"Niall said.He was right every second we waited she was slipping away.

"Lets give her a half hour if she walks up then we'll ask her if she dosen't we will decided then"Zayn said  we nodded are heads.It didn't take long for her to wake up.it was about ten minutes after the talk the boys and I had.

"Where am I?"She asked obviously confused.

"Back in the hospital"I said  pausing,"You aren't responding good to the kemo"I grabbed her hand as the tears slowly came out.

"I get the guy i'm in love with and I end up dying any ways"She said I looked up at her.With a 'you don't really think that do you' face as I was wiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it"She said seeing that it hurt me to see her give up hope.

"The doctors want to do surgery instead of doing kemo"I said kissing her hand,"If that's okay with you its your choice" 

"I want to talk to the other boys first"She said I nodded kissed here forehead before getting to the doorway.

"Liam?"She said I turned around and smiled at her.

"Ya?"I said she smiled before saying

"I love you"

"I love you to Emily"I said walking out and telling Zayn to talk to her.I sat out in the waiting room as one by one the boys talked to her all coming out with tears on there faces.

"What do you think she should do?"Harry said sitting next to me after he left Emily's room.

"I think she should do the surgrey"I said thinking about it for a minute.

"I don't think she could its to risky"He said. He had a point.

"Its more risky not to.Harry shes dying the only thing we can do is the surgrey or she won't get any better"I said it hurt both me and him that I said she was dying. 

"She wants all of us in here now"Niall said poking his head out from behind the door.We all got up and walked in the room.

"So I've made my decision"She said,"I want to do the surgery.its the only thing I can do"

"I'll go get the doctors and tell them"Louis said.It was the first time I'd heard him talk since we came to the hospital.Louis and the doctors soon walked in.

"We are going to get you prepped in about five minutes"He said basically telling all of us to get out.

"Every things going to be alright I promise"Zayn said kissing her cheek and walking out.

"Your the strongest girl I know,I love you"Harry said also kissing her cheek and walking out.

"I love you"Was all Louis could choke out before kissing her forehead and walking out.Niall wispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear and walked out.

"I love you"I said kissing her.

"I love you to"She said kissing me back.

"I'll be here when you wake up"I said kissing her one last time before walking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short but its been awhile and I had to give you something hope you like it! I love reading your comment's! I read every single one of them and they make my day! Sadly I think this story only has about three chapters left but if you want a sequel I will make one of those. Comment,Vote,Fan Thanks!