chapter three

15th of September

Dear William,

How have you been? I could be better if I am to be honest. I'm barely getting any sleep now because Abbie keeps having nightmares as a result of the shouting. I hope you and Lola are doing well.

I heard that Axel is your tutor. He's good at science, (not as good as me though) my offer still stands, ask me if you need help with anything.

A lot of stuff is happening at home right now. Basically my mother has left my father for his cousin and she might be pregnant (accordingto her, but I don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth) She says she doesn't know which person is the father. Brilliant, I know. So my parents are definitely not getting divorsed. Can you sense the sarcasm?

Sandra is still as horrible as ever, third year as 'Queen Bee' of the school and sixth year of smacking lunch trays... And being a huge dick. No I don't censor swear words from letters. Fight me (please don't  I am a scrawny ass bitch compared to you). But anyways, she's still getting your 'friends' to push me into lockers and stuff because God forbid she chips a nail if she does it herself. Honestly, some people.

My brother is thinking of joining the army against our parents wishes by the way. If he does, the attention should be off of me for a while thankfully. I hope you do well with your game tonight, try to score some touchdowns for me, would you?

I'll write to you next week. Oh, how I wish I had nothing to write about ha ha.

Sincerely,

Ethan