Sleepless

Jungkook's p.o.v

    I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. My thoughts were flying from Shadow to Taehyung's words. I dressed up and when to Shadow's room. When I came he was reading a book. He looked at me and asked:
     - Master, why aren't you in bed, it's 2 in the morning and why are you dressed like that?
     - Get ready, we are going to a club,- He looked at me slightly surprised and went to change. He came back wearing this.

And I was wearing this

    My heart again started to beat fast

    My heart again started to beat fast. He spoke:
    - So let's go. I will drive.
    - Are you sure?
    - Why should we wake others when I have my license and I won't drink.
     - Okay then,- we headed out.

Your p.o.v

    After some time you got to one of Jungkook's clubs. You opened the doors for him and went inside. The smell of alcohol was everywhere, but there was no smoke. That one thing you liked. For your surprise Jungkook didn't go to V.I.P room. He went to a normal seat and sat there. You went of course after him. You sat a bit further from him because he sent you a look. After few seconds three girls sat with you. Two sat besides Jungkook and one besides you. The girl that sat with you looked not so happy. You looked at her with consern in your eyes and asked:
     - Sorry if I ask this, but what's wrong?- she looked at me a bit angry, but when she saw consern in my eyes she immediately softened:
     - Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because he was cheating on me. When my friends over there got to know about it they brought me here. I truly don't like places like that and I'm really upset too.
    - That ex of yours is really stupid. You are so pretty. Me too, I don't like places like that. Over there is my boss and I'm his bodyguard.
     - So that's explains why you are here. How did you meet him?
      - I was an undergraund fighter about 2 months ago and he found me. I was looking for a job and here I am.
      - Wow, you were an underground fighter. So how should I call you? My name is Hana.
      - Call me Shadow or Mirror. I don't tell people my true name because I hate it.
     - Why does your name sound so familiar... Wait, are you a top fighter at Spektra?!
     - More likely was. I haven't fought there those past 2 months.
     - OMG!! I have heard of you so much! I always wanted to come and see you fight! I only have saw a video. But now it looks like it's impossible.
     - I don't know. I was thinking going there in a few weeks.
     - Really, when!? I really want to come,- you wrote your number on a small piece of paper. She looked so happy. Suddenly you felt that your body is hugged and something soft on your cheek. Then you looked at Jungkook who was making out with some girl and then he noticed what the girl was doing to you. He froze for some reason.

Jungkook p.o.v

     I was making out with those girls when I decided to look at Shadow. When I saw what's was going on I froze. A girl was hugging and kissing his cheek. My blood started to boil. But when I saw a small piece of paper in her hand I shouted for bantender. He immediately recognized me and ran to me leaving his others costumers.
     - Yes, Mr. Jeon?
     - Bring me three bottles of the best whisky. NOW!- He ran to his place and came back with three bottles.