Chapter 5: How, where, and why

Megatron awoke on the grass. His legs ached. his head felt like something had landed on it  after he had somehow landed on a prairie like environment.

 “W-w-w-what happened?” he asked himself as he stood half way up rubbing his hair.

The Heroic leader froze once he felt hair.

  HAIR!

  Cybertronians neccasary did not have hair unless they were a Techno-organic or had some facial hair on their faceplate or heads. He staggered up and looked to the water and saw his face. his human, thirty-some,face  had all the characteristics of a man.

   “I have been turned into a Human!” He cried out, in disbelief. “This is nearly impossible..Unless.” he gazed behind himself where a small ball with a glowing orange crystal lay beside a pile of rocks. Megatron’s wobbly human legs that were beneath dark gray pants headed to the object.

   He remembered scarcly a few of what had occurred in the space shuttle as Humans would call it. He remembered the Autobots attacked, his two men went straight to the stasis pods for escape.and Blacharachnia wanted to face Optimus herself.

  Another scenerio landed into his eyes. A giant blue portal had opened up at the stasis pods area. Arachnia was tossed into it after a brief struggle with Optimus. He remembered her unconscious body disappearing into the portal. Megatron wanted to keep the Allspark from the autobots,so he went into the space bridge portal with the object in his servos.

    Now, the leader held the Allspark with both hand since it seemed fairly heavy.

 “Machniacal option, shrink in size for pocket.” The leader said straight to the holders. Starscream’s kaputee experiment actually works!  Megatron thought as he watched the object shrink to the size of a pocket watch.

EEERRAAAAAhhhhhhhh

 Megatron placed the Allspark into his pocket.

 I wonder what location on Earth I am at.

   He headed towards the nearest city entrance which frankly and oddly did not bear resemblance to what he had seen when everyone was given a tour of Detroit in their vehicle modes; What Megatron had before seen was a giant transparent wall and two security gaurds chatting together through the open window while a gate kept anyone from coming in.

 They got rid of those bothers...FINALLY!

“So this is what you call...Security clearance?” Megatron asked Auto, while in his vehicle mode. The girl in the passenger seat has a smug smirk around her face and folded arms.

The girl shook her head.

“No.” She started. “This is what I call..LAZY.” She pointed to one of the men who’s elbow accidentally fell on the red button and opened the gate. “No worries. This happens all the time. These guys are old school androids.”

 The Decepticons drove through.

“Bye buzterz!” Blitzwing shouted to the drones as he speeds away like a bolt of lightning.

The buildings were different with holiday fabric swooping down from building ledge to building ledge barely rubbing the hair of an everyday person. Children chased one another down the street with utter most glee.

He continued walking down the street.

If Ivy was here, she would most definitely drag me off to the news stand.