Me, my baby.. And the wolf Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Promises

Samara POV

Yesterday was exhausting..

Christian had asked to know what happened to me, what I was put through, what I endured.

Against my better judgement, and my wolf's pleas of me ignoring Christian's request, I told him. I confided him.. everything.

At one point, he threw up.. My words, my torture, the news of my rape.. and pleasure made him throw up. That hurt. That broke my heart.

My pain was causing my mate pain.

Before Christian left my room last night, he made me one promise, and I can clearly remember what he said;

“Nathan will pay for what he did to you. He will not get your baby. He will die. At my hand. I promise, and vow that to you.”

Part of me was relieved to know Nathan would die.. but part of me was scared that he was too strong and I would lose Christian. I was petrified of losing him.

I needed him.

~*~

My days pass.. I spend time with Trina and Daniel, Steph and her daughter Skye, as well as Christian's mother and sister, Lizzy. I ached for Christian but I was informed that he was training for the fight, and going through plans and strategies.

But I found something out that shocked me.. Steph, my best friend.. had been spending her time here at the pack house; so had found out about shifters, and what I am, but on top of that, she had found her mate!! It was insane! I was so happy for her though!!

Steph had brought her mate, Eli to meet me; one of the strongest fighters in the pack, he was a looker I admit, but nobody holds a candle to Christian.

Talking of him, where the hell is he?

Why haven't I seen him!

~*~

Two more long lonely days pass, before something strange starts happening..

I am moved out of the medical room, to a basement..

It is clean, with a small kitchen, a TV area, beds, sofas, medical supplies, a rather large bathroom area with a shower and a bath included..

I ask the guards why I have been moved but they stay silent, ignoring my questions.

I thought I was the future fucking Luna!

When I ask a question I demand a fucking answer!

I am in a very pissed off mood- I guess you can tell.

No Christian, no friends, all on my own apart from three very scary looking guards inside the room, and two outside the door.

I feel isolated. Alone.

I hate this feeling. What the hell is going on?

Two hours have passed of me being stuck in this room, I feel awful..

I have thrown up multiple times, my head is pounding and my now-giant bump is aching. I keep it to myself because I don't know any of these men.

I have watched TV, tried eating, had a bath and tried to sleep but nothing has changed.