chapter 9 - Life Choices

The next day after ki'leon an mi'lara had that argument

The next day after ki'leon an mi'lara had that argument. He wasnt even worried about that anymore. He had more things on his mind all he could think about is who that lil slim mami that jetted out the door. Was that her daughter this bitch was fine as fuck I dont really mean that. If I talk to her then I wouldn't be focusing on my money. She would be an opposition and I couldn't have that. Mean while I'm walking up the street coming from the trap.

Its 10:59pm. I see two undercover cars unmarked cars in different hoods. I ain't freeze up I kept the same pace as I'm walking up the street. I noticed in the car the female officer was Nina Rodriguez I went to high school wit her she used to be bad as hell. Nigga I ain't talking about got into shit or run the block lih all them other lil bitchs Out Far Rock.
---
But Little did ki'leon know? Mi'Kilah wasnt into men she wanted a women who acted if she didnt have a strong bone in her body. Still want someone who knows how to take her away from that part in her life. She hated it their at her new foster parents house, Bri'Anna was a little spoiled brat 68% percent of the time.

The next day he woke up. He had to finish bagging up his work before he left his house. Mi'Lara & Mr.Rich live in a gated community in the hood. Mi'Lara couldn't understand how this thug got into this property.

Too be continued...