Introduction

Introduction

They won't even look at me. My own parents. Why am I such a shame to them? It's because I'm a runt. I'm a 17 year old werewolf that is done growing. My eyes only reach the snout of my mother, and that's it. To my parents, I'm such a disgrace they can barely speak to me...It hurts. My whole body trembles as I try to keep in the sorrow that shakes my bones.

I don't know where we are heading; all my father told me was to follow. I obediently follow his orders, shifting into my pure black small wolf. My father towers over me. We have been walking for about an hour, which is weird since we could just run and get there in half the time. I feel tears come to my eyes when I look up at my mother and she turns her head. I badly want to tell her it's not my fault, please love me! But no words will come out of my mouth, or through mind link. Both my parents have their guards up so I can't read their minds. It's been like that for weeks. I would do anything to read their minds.

Ever since the doctor told us I would be no longer growing, they barely speak to me. Most runts will grow to be a normal size werewolf; the doctor said when I was a pup. But strangely in my case I didn't. I am a reject.

My father's pure black wolf growls at me as I slow down. I realize where we are heading. The border of our land. No. No this can't be happening! Alpha Mark won't allow this! No! My mind Is running and I suddenly go numb, not able to move. My own parents are kicking me out of the pack.

I whimper and look around for an escape. As I'm looking through the trees I see a large white wolf appear. Alpha Mark. I run to him. Ava he says through mind link. I bow my head submissively. Don't let them kick me out...please. I whimper.

Ava you must understand why we are doing this. It's for the pack. We need full wolfs; we can't have one wolf bringing the rest of us down. That's you. It's was nice having you in our pack, but you must go. You are no longer welcomed here. You are an outcast. If you are to return to this land I will have you executed. If you come back for your parents I will execute them as well, choose wisely. He growled.

I look at my parents. You can't do this! I pleaded. My father comes over and nods to me then over his shoulder to the border. I know this is his way of telling me to go. I am their only child and I know this brings them great pain...deep down somewhere. I walk over to my mother and nuzzle her chest sadly. Suddenly she breaks down shifting back to human form and holds me in her naked lap and sobs into my fur.

"I'm sorry! I..I.." She sobs harder "I wish things were different! But you were born a mistake! I messed up! Please dear just go! I..I.." She gets cut off by my father's growl. She slowly lets go of my and kisses my head.

"Bye...my love" she chokes out. My father comes and stands next to her protectively, as if I'm some kind of poison.

Turning, I face the open forest of the next territory before me. Go! Alpha Mark growls through my mind. I bolt into the open land.

I am now a rogue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Okay so this is going to be my OFFICIAL first post on here. :)

This was just a chapter to tell you guys what is going on. Next one will be a better chapter. So please comment and tell me what you think. :) Sorry for any grammar mistakes. There shouldn't be any! But i'm not perfect. ;) <3