.+*Chapter 1*+.: I do too have a story to tell.

There may not be a secret to this one, but... My life wasn't always being the happiest out of all humans who had existed, nor sad and depressed from the separation of a dearest one. Personally, I was told to keep my distance, far away from things that may have poke me; like a piece of thorn, a broken glass, or even a broken heart. But who could have helped to stay away from things that might only comes once a lifetime. My name is Penelope Park, and I do too have a story to tell. A story between the good and the bad, the light and the dark, and how the dark have defeated the light.

     As an angel, everyone's existed to do various things following according to their own specialties. For example, those who are huge on the empathy line are in charge of listening and healing the broken one. They're like a therapist almost, if you were to describe it in that way, but in an angel form... And for those who are great with words, they're intended to be in charge with handling any soul contracts, such as setting people up according to their previous karma, as in if you were to murder people from that life time, then be prepared to receive the same pain you may have caused the victim to be. In other words, there is no peace until you have learnt to live well. Lastly, the emotionless angels. Their soul purpose was to create love by helping god pass out the trinity blessing, as well as, being the witness to their vows and procreation. Seriously?! Out of all angels, you gave the emotionless one that job? The whole world may ask. Even I, myself had once questioned the authorities of those who had set the rules for all angels... And yet the only answer I manage to seek is, " Love between an angel and a human is forbidden," and so was I. I was once the angel of love.