Chapter 1

My head was spinning. I had a date with Caleb, the Caleb!

Not a date we were just studying its not like we're gonna kiss or fall in love or something stupid like that , right? Because I was the shy and quiet girl that no one like Caleb talked to. He was the star athlete, he did football, soccer, baseball, and even wrestling.

But when you look at me all I did was read, math, science, social studies and everything "boring"

It was 6th period and This was
the only class I had with my best friend Jules.

Jules walked in looking cute. She was wearing a striped pink short sleeved shirt with black skinny jeans an her cowboy boots. She had her straight long black hair up in a bun with a flowered headband.

"Hey Jules" I said in a very exited voice I couldn't wait to tell her about Caleb

"Hey Nix, why are you so happy?" She said making a very laughable face.

"Well it turns out that one lucky girl in this very boring class of 11th grade larts (language arts) has a study date, well study with the very handsome and single..... drumroll please." as she smacked her hands against her desk I said in excitement "Caleb Hannings!" I could feel my cheeks blush. I felt like I was gonna explode with joy!

She stared at me with her hazel eyes and with her mouth wide open and said " Are you kidding me, the most shy, smartest and prettiest girl I know, the miss Nicholas Marie James!" I grabbed her hands and we both laughed and yelled as loud as we could, we then had to shut up real quick before we got ourself detention.

On our way home I received a text from a very strange number I have never seen before.

(Bold-Nix)

(italics- stranger)

Hey

Hi um do I know u??

Yea I'm pretty sure u do?

No I don't think so do u mind telling me who this is??

Really Nix its Caleb

Wait how did Caleb get my number the only person I know who had my number at school was Jules "OMG Jules you did not give Caleb my number!"

I looked at Jules as she smiled "Yes I did, I know you're mad but, you'll thank me later, I really feel like you have a chance you know like you can finally come out of your shell?"

She was right I was mad but she was my Best friend, I love her "You're right, maybe?"

But as I said that a knot twisted in my stomach. I just looked at the sky and wished that maybe something exciting will happen to me once in my life, just maybe.

Tell me what u think
Please follow me!!!
And on INSTA perla_villa123