Audition Notice

*Before I start off this LONG Oneshot, I just want to thank Au51in and Dissmisery . 

They started the tag Bring Back The Watt on their conversations page on their profile and is basically just all of us Ninjago Writers, Readers, Editors, and even Artist to be closer together. There's so much negativity in the world and this is the one place in the community where we can escape from the madness of Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Etc. 

So please support them and write your favorite OTP ship from Ninjago and post it on a new story book. You can also work in teams! And make sure to tag these lovely people in your post when you've reached the very end of the story. And make sure to check them out and support their work! There's so many wonderful people here that I love working with and talking to y'all when I have bad days. I just wanna say thank you all for everything! You inspire me in ways I can't even explain. I was in a dark place when I wondered onto this app, and fell in love. 

Thank you to creators, readers, and just everyone! I love you all and I hope you enjoy!*

Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, Lyrical. That's all they came here for. They came to get the scholarship to one of the biggest dance university of all Ninjago. Over a hundred people are trying out for it from their audition video, but only one can get the scholarship of a lifetime. 

1528 BigCity Drive *Not a real place, hopefully* all were starting to arrive. Busses dropping teens off, cars starting to park, and walkers spirenting their way into the studio. Feelings of fear, excitement, and disappointment were all in the same room. Faces familiar to some, but other not a single clue. 

It's a four day audition, about ten to twenty people get kicked out everyday if they're not up to part. But it didn't bother one. Nya Smith, Performing Arts Studio back at her village. She's one of the top students in her age category winning numerous amounts of awards at competitions, conventions, and even small talent shows. Her family broken apart when she was young, so her brother would pay for her classes by working there himself. 

He barely had enough money to let his sister go to school, so he worked hard to help his lil sis to presume her dream. She was always grateful for his services, and he is now one of the best Hip Hop teachers in the whole village. Nya was never to Hippy Hop type, she was more interested in Ballet. The most important unit in dance history.

Earbuds playing some classical music as she rode the bus to the studio, her best friend sitting right next to her on her phone per usual. She stared at the artwork, the street dancing, even the skies itself when the bus was traveling down the city street. She's never seen anything like it before. Being a small town girl, she's only be used to seeing little huts and houses while the city has huge skyscrapers and buildings that could touch the clouds. 

She felt someone tap her should and turned to see her bestie smiling down on her, "So are you ready?" She asked 

"Ready as I'll ever be Skylor. I'm super pumped, what about you?" Nya inquired. 

The redhead put her phone in her bag and got out some bandages and ointments, "I'm all prepared for the worst." She responded with a giggle. 

They laughed the rest of the ride there until it was their stop. The two girls jumped of the bus with their dance bags and stood in front of this humungous building , bigger than what the girls had even imagined. 

"Wow, this place is even bigger than any of my father's factories" Skylor said astonished. 

"Wow" Nya mouthed walking up the first couple flights of stairs. They made it to the front doors where a security guard awaiting check ID's of who was auditioning. About five to eight people were waiting in line when got through. And some seemed very familiar to the pair of girls.