she

i was sitting in class, listening to my new teacher drone on about class rules she was reading from the syllabus. it might've been the first day of school, but i was already ready to go home. my mind was far from not being able to eat in class or that charging my phone wasn't allowed. i was in a world of my own.

thoughts of paradise, going to the cornerstore after school, how mom was gonna pay the bills. I wished desperately that they'd have a class on how to find peace in absolute chaos, or how important our energy is or being at one with yourself. classes on mediation and how white bread and soda and fast foods are toxic and how all the ingredients we can't even pronounce lends a helping hand in depression. classes based on aura and body language and happiness. but unfortunately, we were forced to learn about things that didn't have any value.

the door opened, bringing me from my cluttered and discouraged thoughts. in walked a girl, and the first thing that captivated me was her blue hair. she had desert sand skin, pink lips and was at least 5'7. she wore plain high waist jeans, and a tight pink shirt that cut off just a little below her breasts. her walk was graceful like the one of a model, and though her outfit was plain, it spoke wonders to me. she had stiletto nails that matched the color of her skin, a small bag hanging from her arm, and an unreadable expression on her face. i was dazed from her beauty, and shocked that i found myself feeling that way.

"um.. i'm sorry i'm late, i missed the bus." her voice was quiet, but strong at the same time. she played around with the two rings on her fingers before the teacher told her she could sit anywhere. there wasn't a lot of free seats, except next to a chocolate skinned girl with long burgundy weave and fresh new Jordan's. she walked slowly, her lanky build sauntering in almost a seductive way that didn't seem intentional, it just.. Was. she slid in her seat, her hair flipping to the side as she did so, letting her bag fall to her ankles.

i studied her, infatuated.

-
the girl is in the mm.