Frat Boys Make Good Girls Cry [1]

Hi :) To start, this story is not just about partyng and drinking. There are many aspects to this story that relates to it,  but it's not just that. And also the part in italics are sort of like flashbacks. Please give it a chance :) and I would love some feedback!

CHAPTER ONE: Life's a Party so Live it up

             Connor Davis. His name was the epitome of perfect, or in my books at least. Not only did this guy screw up 3 years of my life, he screwed me every month; just like clockwork. But it's not like I, in any way, tired to stop him. When senior year was finally over, I promised myself that what I was in high school, wasn't going to follow me to University.

            The residence hall was currently in a state of chaos as newly arriving students try and find their dorms. I was trying to locate room 220, as obnoxious chatter went on in the background. Believe it or not, I’m stuck in a Co-ed dorm. My first choice would have been a girls only dorm. No, I'm not into girls like that. The reason was that this dorm had a reputation unlike the others. This Hall was known for its crazy parties and wild hook ups. Some would even say that this residence was what gave this University the reputation for being the #1 party school. Not what I came to University for.

            Finally stopping at room 220, I let out a sign of relief .

            "Hey cutie, what's your name," a male voice said behind me.

           I flipped  my long dark hair behind me, I glanced back to a shirtless guy smirking. He was not steroids muscular, but toned. He had on black Adidas sweat pants, and was no doubt an athlete. I found him extremely, yet sickeningly, attractive. The air around him was thick and dense, full of cockiness. I'm guessing he lives there, perfect.

            "Wouldn't you like know," I smiled giving him the rejection he deserved.

            "Hum, cute, so are you DTF?"

            I raised my eyebrows, "You're joking right? Do I look like that type of girl?"

            "Yeah you do! Just look at that body," he said smirking.

           "Okay then," I said turning back while looking for my room key in my bag. Karma has been a bitch to me lately.

            "Connor, what's up?" The shirtless guy greeted behind me.

            My head perked up. No.

            "Not much, except the frat party tonight is going to be sick. I've had the liberty of showing some Freshmen girls around. Dude, it's going to be a good night,"

            "Isn’t it always?”

            I turned around slowly, my eyes locked with him. Connor, my ex-boyfriend.

            "Connor Davis. What a nice surprise."

            With that surprised look on his face, Connor was still able to look amazingly attractive, "Addie, hey. You’re going here now?”

            I nodded, "Hence why I'm here, trying to find my key to get into my dorm. Which currently, I'm guessing, is unoccupied while I'm standing out here talking to this...fine character," I ranted referring to the shirtless guy (that grinned and winked like there was not tomorrow). Which I still have not caught his name, by the way.

            Connor laughed and shook his head, "you still haven't changed, not one bit," he smiled. Oh of course he would do this to me. How do I resist that gorgeous smile of his? This is the smile that had made me do crazy things. And that hair, it's the hair that I have ran my fingers through, countless times.

-

            It was the first day of high school and it was the age of possibilities. I could be anything I wanted to be. I was naive and young. Walking down the halls, I was judged and labelled, just like everyone else. Middle school was amateur compared to the big depths of high school. And I was finally here.

            The first day was exciting, but intimidating at the same time. How would I have known that this simple, yet infamous boy was going to be stumbling upon my path. Connor Davis changed what my destiny could have been. But really, he was the one to shape it.

            You know those over achievers that had high school wrapped around their fingers? Who not only have a 95 average, and are liked by every teacher in the building. They are also the ones that are the quarterback of the football team, captain of the basketball team and the athlete of the year. They are full of school pride by joining student government. And last, but certainly not least, they are popular. Liked and envied by everyone. That was Connor.

            But I only knew half of Connor's story then. Like I said before, I was naive. 

-

            "Why would I change when I could just be me?" I smirked. Knowing that once before, Connor was the one that changed me. Really without him knowing.

            "Touché," Connor smiled, "well if you're not busy tonight, you could come hit up the frat party with us."

            "Frat party? What, are you in the Greek system or something?" I laughed.

            His face was serious, but a little smirk was just waiting to come out, "Both Devin and I are in the Kappa Alpha Society. The most famous fraternity on campus."

            "Probably the most infamous," I smirked.

            "We party hard," Devin simply stated.

            "Which is why you came to University right?" Connor asked.

            I rolled my eyes. How higher education is full of alcoholic douche bags is beyond me.

            “Obviously,” I replied sarcastically.  

            “So you coming?” Devin asked.

            Taking a second to think, I nodded, “Yeah, I’ll come.”

            Okay, this may be one of the worst choices I will make or it could be a load of fun. Who knows, it’s Frosh week. Life’s a party, so live it up.

            “Good,” Devin smirked, “because baby, my name is Devin, and I’ll give you a taste of heaven.”