Travis

I look down at Jess and smile. She's looking up at me. I move a piece of hair from her face and I kiss her again. Our cuddling usually ends up having sex but not tonight. I'm really tired and we have to get things ready tomorrow.

Jess falls asleep in my arms and I fall asleep as well. When it's the morning I wake up Jess, we had a lot of our stuff packed. We get the last few things from the room and we go down to the lobby. When we go outside there's a big crowd around us. We managed to get to the vehicle that was provided for us. We head to the airport and our next stop is Central America.

We board the plane and Jess falls asleep again. But I let her sleep, I know that touring can put a toll on anyone. When she's sleeping I look through the messages on my phone from the other girl. They read:

(Alyssa): I miss you. When are you coming back?)

(Alyssa : I love you)

(Alyssa: I need you.)

I sigh and I ignore them. I look down at Jess and I'm feeling even more guilty as this continues. Do I love Jess or Alyssa? Who do I love more? Either way this is hell, I'm a horrible person. Jess the one I've been with the longest. Actually, she's the longest relationship I've had. Alyssa, was supposed to never happen.

I think about that night in LA. Obviously I had too much to drink and was high at the time. Ugh, I'm an asshole. I continue to run myself down until I fall asleep.