Part 1

A/n
This is you. Read the discription for your quirk pls. Oh, you can change your hair and eye color to whatever you want. You have wolf ears and a wolf tail in that color too. Also, Imma base this of the 'Denki is the traitor. I know ya'll like 'hah, no way!' but ya'll gonna turn him good(and gay lmao)

"You brat! You almost messed it up!" Dad yelled.

I didn't, you did. You wanted to just let the people die and go after that small fry.

"Sorry father." I said.

I can't talk back to him. He'd kill me for sure.

Father clicked his tongue and went to his room. I sighed in relieve, because I was terrified he'd beat me again.

I went outside to the nearby playground and sat on top of a miniature house the kids play family in.

I stared at the sky, hoping this suffering and waiting in fear would stop already. That my father would turn back to the kind, loving and gentle man he was.

The man he was before my mother...disappeared.

My mother was very young when she got me. She wasn't happy with it, but kept me to make my father happy. Mother loved him dearly, but resented me. Ever since I was born father spend more and more time with me, and lesser time with her.

She abused me for that, saying I stole his love from her. I didn't understand at the time, so I thought I deserved it.

When I was seven, mom left us. She had enough of father giving me more attention. She explained it to him and he tried to convince her he loved her more than me.

Mom refused his excuses and left. Father was mad and said it was all my fault. That I should've never been born. He started to abuse me and use me for dangerous missions like today.

That's my story. The story of a mistake.

"Y/n? Here again?" I heard someone say.

"Ah, Kirishima. Yeah I am." I said, looking at him.

"Let me guess, your dad." He said.

"Yes, it was. He's been acting up more often now." I sighed.

Kirishima sat down next to me on the 'roof'.

"Where did you apply for?" I asked.

"YuuEi. You too, right?"

"Best Jeanist put me in the recommendations."

"Must be nice knowing all the pro heroes. Even All Might himself!"

"Yeah, but the reason why I got to know them is less nice."

"Don't always see the sad things! If you only focus on that you'll miss all the good times!" Kirishima said.

"Heh, you're right. I need to learn to live in the now."

Kirishima smiled at me really brightly. I had the urge to kill the sun and tell it Kirishima'll be the new sun. Like, how can anyone smile this bright? He was such an emo before.

Suddenly I saw Hawks fly near us.

"Hawks!" I called out.

"Hm? Oh, Y/n!" He answered.

He quickly flew over and hovered in front of me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I need your father's help with a mission. Is he home?"

"I think so. He was home 5 minutes ago, when I left."

"Okay, great. Who's your friend by the way?" He asked.