Part-1

"Milli Chopra! Yes i am Milli Chopra. But you can call me MPC, not my idea of course. MPC stands for Mill Please Chill which make sense to be Milli. As stressing myself and people is something i always do.

Special thing about me is that i am blessed with a curse. Yeah i am BLESSED with A CURSE.

My life can be a film going on but i decided to let this dairy take over my movie."

Thats the last line i wrote and closed my new dairy. I couldn't stop glaring at the title of that dairy which said Dairy of feelings. It really was something magical with the title because it bringed out my words really well.

"Milli" i heared a voice from downstairs! "Milli" the person repeated.

It must be mom i said to my self and ran like a animal downstairs to see what she brought from the store. That guessing game of mine was strong like always because it was mom.

You already back? She asked me with her bad english yet good accent.

Yeah i actually am i answered looking at the bags filled with food in her hands.

May i help you i said looking at the bags and she handed me one.

I went to kitchen and emptied the bags and was glad to find a nutella jar. Mom i am taking the Nutella before monster come back i said taking a spoon and ran up stairs.

I plugged my headphones to my ipod and clicked on my favorite song.

Kaisa yeh raaz hai.

I loved the lyrics of the song as it was kinda relatable for me, i sang along with the song while eating Nutella.

Kaisa yeh raaz hai......

Jo ke khul ta nahi.....

Kyun mere zehen mein......

Tu hain ae ajnabi....

I kept singing but i could guaranty that it sounded bad because my mouth was full filled with Nutella.

Raaton ki tanhai mein......

Subhoon ki parichayi mein....

Chera hain kya yeh mer.....

I kept singing until i heared a scream of my name from downstairs "MIIIIIILLLLLLLIIIII" it was horrible more horrible then me singing while eating nutella and i knew that it was monster before she could find the nutella jar in my hand i closed it and placed it under my bed where she could hardly reach it.

Footsteps getting closer and closer and finally the door of my room opened by a pissed of monster standing infront of me searching for her nutella jar desperately.

Of course it wasn't a real monster, it was Meera just that name was ewww, my big sister! 3 years older then me yet so good looking and perfect. Maybe that was the only reason VARUNDHAWANwas dating her.

I was always jealous of her. Not because she was the one who everyone loved in the family, but because she was the one whom Varun was dating. That day i still remember it! October 19 2013 when their photo got leaked in media and Varun later stated that he was in a serious relationship with MEERA! My life was over!

I never ever had a crush on someone except Varun. He was my first and worst crush ever. Knowing that he is my sisters boyfriend was something really hurtfull. But not only me but my whole family was in little love with him. They all adored Varun. But my love for him was something not even possible.

What are you thinking about! Monster said throwing a pillow at me which breaked my deep thoughts about her boyfriend.

Gosh monster mind your manners i said looking at her angry gaze in her eyes!

MY! NUTELLA! JAR! she said in a irritating tune and took a step forward me!

Oh no this wasn't going to go good i though inside me looking at her really angry eyes full filled with anger. She took one more step towards me and that was it i throwed a pillow at her and ran out in search of mom before monster could attack me.

Hey guys i am Iman and this is my very first fanfiction! Actually me and my friend called Neha decided to delete the other one because it was noting catchy with again- a varun dhawan fanfic. but i really hope you guys like this one please leave your comments and votes if you like this (: also i am a instagrammer and i have a bollywood fc called bollywoodswag on instagram so if you guys wanna know me better then sure do follow me :) tysm....Iman