Chapter 1

Enjoy the story it took a while to make

__________________________________

Dani's POV

I wake up in..... No no no this is a nightmare!!! "🎶I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one🎶" I hate one direction my sister Emma loves them she's ten and she's next to me and she's screaming and singing "Shut u--" "🎶baby you light up my world like no body else the way that you🎶" I woke up and before it could sing more I threw my alarm clock at the wall it broke, it's a 1D clock my sis gave me my mom said I have to keep it or else I can't be in my band anymore then Emma came in "MOM DANIELLE BROKE THE ALARM CLOCK" she said "It's dani!" I said I hate my real name is doesn't match me "Danielle that's the 8th clock you broke from your sister" my mom said I put my old alarm clock on my desk "It's Dani! And I rather use my old alarm clock that just goes beep beep instead of a stupid 1D song" I said as I got out of bed then Emma gave me the death glare "your stupid Danielle Danielle Danielle!" She said "IT'S DANI!"

I said she's never gonna call me dani.

She think that it's ugly, she's ugly they both left after, my mom and dad are divorced I stay with my dad sometimes I wish I could live with him I don't like it here in England it's beautiful and stuff but my sis always goes to 1D concerts and I have to go with her. After I took I shower I went out of my room and tripped while going out of my room "no wonder they call you miss clumsy" she said I pushed her she fell on the ground "MOOOOM" she said I ran downstairs "Danielle wha---- Danielle! Come back here now why did you hurt you sister!"I didn't stop I went out the door and ran "DANIELLE!" My mom yelled but I kept running I went to Starbucks few minutes till school I had a pewdiepie shirt and shorts I got my coffee when I got out I started texting nick my friend he's part of my band he does guitar and sings with me sometimes we have been friends for a long long time I wasn't really looking and then bam! I bumped next to some one and coffee got all over me "I'm so sorry I'm clumsy I didn't look where I was going" I said I got up there I saw the boy that stoled millions of hearts he didn't steel my heart though...... Harry styles

My coffee was on the ground "Ummm.... Bye!!!" I said and ran off "Wait!" He said I didn't care I don't want to talk to Harry friken styles then when I got to school and went to the girls bathroom and changed my shirt to a cry shirt -a youtuber- and I had dark brown shorts I put the dirty clothe in my bag and then I checked my bag for my phone it wasn't in there!! "Shit" I said I must of left it where I bumbed into Harry he must have it whatever I can just ask for a new one I guess. Then I took my bags out of my face and went out. After a few classes it was time for lunch pizza day yay! Anyways nick sat next to me and Luke sat on the other side max sat next to nick I told them about me braking my alarm clock they all laughed and I told then how I pushed Emma they laughed again "Also I bumped into Harry styles and dropped my phone and now he probably has it I ran off once I said sorry" I said "maybe he'll put his number in your phone an give it back so dude you know what that means"nick said to me also the rest "prank calls!" We all said then miss popular came her name is Jenna she's like a teen version of Emma I hate it! "You meet Harry styles and didn't talk to him... Wait who would wanna talk to you, your awkward and ugly " she said I then said her full name "Jenna cola sun!" I said out loud "Shut up!!" She said she hated cola then she grabbed her salt and open it she was about to put on my head, but then I hit her hand which made the salt go towards her she was covered in salt a little, everyone laughed at her "Danielle stop being stupid I remember your mom told me that you farted loud in your sleep!" She said every one laughed I just rolled my eyes.

Harry's POV

I don't know what to do I have her phone she dropped it I can't believe that her phone didn't brake soon I went to the house that me and the lads live in everyone was there Louis was eating carrots and jumping at the same time Liam was playing with his turtles Niall was just stuffing his mouth with random junk food Zayn was just staring at the mirror doing poses "Hey guys" I said they stopped doing what they were doing Niall still had food in his mouth "Hey" some of them said Niall and Zayn said that

The rest said weird things "Anyways I bumped in to a girl" I said " let me guess she wanted your autograph and a picture with you" Louis said he always got it right but this time he wasn't right "no her coffee spilled all over her cause I bumped into her she just said sorry I'm clumsy and just ran off forgetting her phone" I said Louis just frowned "How dare you say I was not right!!" He yelled out everyone laughed " here give me the phone" Louis said I gave it to him after a while he smiled "why are you smiling?" I said "I'm looking at her pics" he said "Lou!" I said she needs her privacy I took the phone back and looked at the pic it was probably her as a kid she was with a boy I smiled then I scrolled then I found one of her as a teen without her hair in her face "She kinda looks hot" I said Louis rolled his eyes the boys laughed Liam went upstairs Zayn went back to the mirror Niall started eating again I just stated at the picture Louis took a look " she's beautiful" he said then I look at the map I found out where she lives.

Dani's POV

After school I went to nicks house I wanted to hang out once I got there I rang the doorbell -📣Ding Dong📣- me and nick have been friends for a very very long time our moms and dads were friends so we have been friends forever. Nick opens the door "Hey dani come in" he said I came in his house and went towards his fridge and grabbed a soda and sat down on the couch he was already drinking a soda he sat down next to me "Your pretty sure that your phone is totally probably broken?" He said how could it survive seeing harry and some coffee got on it and it got dropped "Yes I'm sure it's broken" I said we watched tv the rest of the time and talked then my mom called me "What?" I said to my mom on the phone "honey please come home now" she said

"why" I said I mean seriously she always have to ruin my time with nick "honey!" She said "fine" I said goodbye to nick and walked home when I got home I opened the door..... "What is he doing here" I saw the curly boy Harry styles with my phone Emma was getting him a drink she thinks she will be miss styles but she won't she is to young "Hey" he said my mom went upstairs so did Emma I saw in Emma's hand a autograph and a camera "Hey so my phone did survive" I said I took it back "bye" I said and went out the door I was going back to nicks house then someone grabbed my arm "wait don't go yet" Harry said "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date" he said I was so close to blushing but I didn't I mean no one has ever asked me out "sorry no I don't like you or your little boy band it's gonna take more then looks to steel my heart cause you haven't but you can have Emma you have stoled her heart" I said in a little babyish voice and walked off again but I turned again "but I don't think you'll ever steel my heart and I'm a tomboy" I said and walked off again but then I went to the coffee shop and then went back home and took a nice hot bath and then did my hair in a messy bun and got into my pjs and went to sleep.

Harry's POV

She said no to me who would say no to me wait did she say she hates one direction wow it is a Friday I have a plan. When me and the boys where finally at her house we had the duck tape the blind fold once we got to her room we ducked taped her mouth and put the blind fold on her and Louis picked her up she woke up she started screaming but no one could hear her. We opened the door and got out she fell asleep in the car I think she think this is a dream. When we got home I put her on the couch and took off the duck tape Louis was setting next to her I sat on the other side she woke up "wait this isn't a dream!" She said "why am I here! Let me go" she said Louis kept on staring at her so did I "why do you hate us" Liam said "because you guys made my sis crazy and for crying out loud I'm a stupid clumsy ugly tomboy I don't like the type of music you guys sing!" She said and tears came down her face she wiped them off she was angry all right "your not ugly" me and lou almost said it at the same time "whatever!" She said Niall started playing the guitar she coved her ears "the pain!!" She said wow she must really not like us she got up I got in front of her cause she was about to go she pushed me which made me fall "hahaha!!" Everyone laughed she went out Louis went after her.

Dani's POV

Stupid boys when I went out I really didn't know where I was but Niall no Louis ok Louis came out "babe" Louis said ok I blushed no I didn't blush I gave him a soft punch "please come and inside please please please please please please please!!!!" He continued "OK" I said and went inside "Your staying here " Harry said "GRRR!!" I yelled out Liam laughed "where I'm I sleep and I ain't sleeping with one of you guys" I said "relax I don't think anyone is going to volunteer to sleep with you" Harry said giggling "haha" I said Harry showed me to the room it was huge it had a desk a laptop a closet and all of my stuff where there already he looked at me and brought me closer to him "stop!" I said and pushed him away and slammed the door. Grr

________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed:D