001

"𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧."
╰☆☆ . ☆☆╮

Hweseung's POV

'Where the FUCK is he!?'  I say to myself as I waited for my friend to get to school. It was 7:15, 1st period would have started my now but luckily me and Jaehyun have this hour off. But here I was, looking like a loner by the front of the school.

Finally after a few maybe 10 minutes pass until I see Jaehyuns mom pull up in the student drop off with my best friend. Kim Jaehyun. "Finally whore I was waiting for like a thousand years," I say, throwing my arms up in the air. I was a very sarcastic and dramatic person, either way Jaehyun loved me.

"I was getting ready!? Do you think I look this cute naturally you freaking crackhead??" Jaehyun exclaims, placing his hands on his hips. "You are literally so ugly but whatever you say," My best friend gasps and punches me on the arm. "How dare you insult me!? I am your hyung!" He says as I rub the spot where he hit me. It actually hurt.

"Okay drama queen, what did you do this weekend?"
"I honestly didn't do shit but homework Yoo Hweseung." He says with a loud and deep sigh, I understood him, I too had homework, for every single freaking class. "Anyways, what do you think o-" I was about to say until I herd other students gasp around us. "Okay what the fu-" "SHUT UP." Jaehyuns bony ass hand covers my mouth as I look to see where everyone's attention was.

I roll my eyes as I realize what was happening. I bite my hyungs hand which causes him to remove it quickly from my mouth. "Its just Lee Seunghyub and Cha Hoon? I don't know whats so important??" I say with question marks almost visible over my head. My annoying friend gasps once more. "How dare you say that? If you don't recall, they are some of the cutest guys I have ever seen here!"

"No I don't, but I do recall you saying you have a crush on cha-" "NO I DO NOT RECALL SAYING ANYTHING OF THE SORT!" He shouts right in ear, almost leaving me deaf. "They are NOT that special, I mean look at Seunghyubs stupid shirt, I bet you he has like a thousand shirts but decides to wear the same one almost every day." I say and cross my arms like the petty boy I was.

"You're just jealous that he doesn't notice you." I narrow my eyes at Jaehyuns remark, I may not be the most popular guy in school but I wasn't a loser either. "You haven't even kissed anyone yet Hweseungie!" "Say that louder I don't think EVERYONE herd you!" I scowl at my hyung. "Okay Mr. Tough guy, If you aren't a little bitch, I dare you to go and kiss him." Jaehyun says with a smirk on his face. I almost want to punch him.

I couldn't back out or else I'd be stuck with the nickname, little bitch. "You have a deal Kim Jaehyun." I take my backpack off and hand it to him before skipping down the stairs and heading over to where Mr. Douche bag and his friends were. As I get closer, I noticed how my heart started to beat faster, my hands began to feel sweaty and my breath was going a little un even. Fuckkkk, was I really going to do this?

I tried to shake it off as I now stood in front of none other than, Lee Seunghyub. It took him a few seconds for him to notice me and when he did, he gave me a blank and bored look. "Can I help you froshie?" He says as his friends chuckled around us. I say nothing and prayed in my head as I step closer to him, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

I pulled away ASAP before I could see his reaction. Instead I quickly walked to where jaehyun was and dragged him inside, his jaw dropped and eyes wide opened.

A/N: Hey and welcome to chilis. Also sorry if its kinda cringy lol, either way I hoped you all enjoyed it. :)
Not Edited

Word count: 722