Os-Sharing the same pain

Hey guys,wanted to write something on Ashdeep's feelings on the last day of shoot but couldnt gain much strength since the last few days.Well here it is finally.

*Note- Its a long one 4000+ words.*

Do read and give your votes and comments below.

*NOTE-Only for shippers*

Happy reading

It was the last day of shoot.Everyone had tears  in their eyes but then the joy of giving a hit show was also reflected in their smiles.They all were loitering around "clicking pictures,chatting ,hugging each other and vowing to be in touch in near future also.They all took selfies,clicked pictures and made tik tok videos of all the masti on sets.

It was the last day and the scenes to be shot included pvkm people ie gang and lochan sir.

The group of six was super happy to reunite again both onscreen and offscreen.
The mumbai track not only separated samundit or swapreena but also  randeep sanjay raghav kristina Ashi and Ayesha.

The friendly hugs and the happy moments lasted for the whole day and as it was Ashi's  birthday ..the remaining 5 had decided to be less emotional and little nostalgic as they didnt wish to see a crying birthday girl.

"Ayesha wo cake ka order place kar di na?" randeep asked to which she replied

"Ha tu fikar na kar sab done " she replied confidently.

"Chalo good tu hai to kya tension...I hope ki wo thodi khush ho jae"

Ayesha smiled and stared at him adoringly.When he noticed this ,he asked "kyu hasri hai?"

"Sochri hoon ki kaise shoot ke initial days mein Ashi se distant rehne wala randeep ab uski khushi ke bare mein itna soch raha hai"

Randeep blushed and immediately remembered their initial days when he used to maintain distance as much as possible just to avoid shipping and make their roles look natural.

Later on he had reasoned that it was a part of his method acting in which not only sameer but even randeep decided to stay away from naina/Ashi respectively.

He chuckled and replied
"Kitna stupid tha na mai bhi...Ashi se dur rehne ke chakkar mein I distanced myself from all of you "

Ayesha agreed "Stupid tha nai...ab bhi hai..."she said with a tinge of seriousness

"Matlab?" he asked

"Matlab ki dur tab rehna chahta tha is show ki wajah se but aaj to show bandh ho raha hai to kal se mehnat bhi nahi karni padegi tujhe" she uttered and took back some unshed tears.

He felt his heart sinking at her words.The feeling which he was trying to ignore till now was coming back again on the surface of his heart,the same heart which was a treasure box of his hidden feelings,his unsaid words,his unshared emotions and pain.But today its the last day of them being together as a couple ,well onscreen afcourse because offscreen they were just "professional costars "
He made himself stable again and then ignored the whole conversation very smartly.

"Arey Ayesha listen wo party poppers and 22 ka candle bhi bol dena cake ke sath...I will just check the sound system ek baar ...Chal bbye " and then he was gone .He didnt look back again and thats when Ayesha smiled

"Sach bauhat accha actor hai yeh...ansu bhi baha lia aur chupa bhi lia....aur waha meri heroine to aur kamaal ki hai...subah se ucchal kud karke dard to aise chupa rahi hai as if use koi fark hi nahi padta "