Prologue

"Nanaki"

 His voice was barely audible over the thundering of his heartbeat. Cold, slick sweat coated his forehead as his gaze remained focused on he back of his Anaki. 

'Slow breathes-', he had to remind himself to remain calm in a situation like this. It was a miracle that his brother had not found them just yet. Yes... a miracle... or a trap... Either way, he knew it was only a matter of time before the two would be captured.

No matter how many times Nanaki had sent Illumi back home, across the world, or even to the deepest ends of the dark continent, he seemed to return within less than a month. It seemed as if the drive to reach both Killua and Alluka had only grown and strengthened by his actions instead of discouraging him.

There seemed to be something else, overcoating his brother's need for blood. It felt intoxicating, and only heightened the sudden fear he felt for him. The needle had been removed from his head... yes.. but despite that- he found himself frozen in his place.

It was infuraiting... he had done this with Gon- and even now- he was freezing up in the face of danger... what was wrong him? His sister... he should be given a boost... to protect one of the only few people that gave his life meaning...

"Aye..."

The words uttered coudn't have sounded more emotionless in that state of mind. Killua glanced make only for a second, trying to reassure himself about the next action he was going to take. If he coukd no longer run away from Illumi physically, than he would need to use his last resort. Whether it was ethically right in his standards would be a debate he would take any other day.

He had improved, he reminded himself. If he hadn't, then the wish he was going to make wouldn't have ocuured to him.

"Take us... some place safe..", He didn't bother adding the last phrase left of his sentence, yet he knew that he had gotten his message across to the wish-granter, for she tilted her head to the side, black eyes singing wholes into the back of his skull.

He couldn't move. And that only grounding of fear only increased when Illumi's head had slowly turned to meet his gaze. Yet the look on his Anaki's face... a sudden flash of fear, followed by a look of haste and resentment, and then he heard the word.

"Aye..." 

And everything went black.

-----------------------------------

Just want to confirm a thing or two here in case of any confusion, 

A. Alluka is a girl. Though her family refer to her as a boy, Killua refers to Alluka as his sister, and I like Killua way more than his family so I'll go by his words ;')~

B.I write this, assuming that you are up to date with the Hunter x Hunter (The anime), and have finished Assassination Classroom, so spoilers may be present. Proceed with your own desires.

That is all for now, so sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the story! :"D
The chapters will get longer, so don't threat!

Word Count; 528