Chapter 11 | Moss

~Iris POV~

"Iris come over here!"

I get up form the dining chair, quietly walk my way to the front of the house.

"Yes Andrew?"

"I think it's time."

"Like right now!?"

"Yes right now, you know I can't anymore and I know you have been practicing, plus I need you to check on your sister."

"Fine"

I start to take off my shoes, putting them off to the aside by the porch.

Andrew and I go deep into the forest. We finally see a clearing, with very thick trees and shrubs surrounding it. I can feel myself becoming nervous, my heart beating with excitement. With each step I take, I can feel the wet moss inbetween my feet making the floor feel like a soft bed.

" Okay I think this might be a good spot, now remember what we practiced."

Andrew stands back watching me carefully.

I close my eyes, I start to concentrate.

~Andrew POV~

I stand away from Iris giving her space. Never breaking eye contact, I can see her struggling.

"Just don't think about it to much, just breath and most of all you want it to do it seamlessly."

"Okay"

She starts to breath heavy, not in pain but excited?

With a blink of an eye, I see her sitting with her eyes shut. This is the first time I see her in her mature form. I start to study her, she seems calm for the most part.

"Iris?"

She slowly open her eyes looking a me, I am in awe when I see her eyes, taking in her wolf form. Her fur is short and has a cool grey tone, her eyes are a very light golden brown. Before she had dark brown eyes and dark fur compared to now. I come up to her slowly and quietly as I can.

I start to hear whimpers from Iris, possibly she's feeling a bit uncomfortable in her form.

"Good job Iris, I am very proud of you,"her ears raise up, tail wags,"now, remember don't be seen and stay low, you are entering a dangerous territory."

Iris nods back at me letting me know that she understood, she starts to walk to the direction where the bonfire is at.

"Be careful"

Finally she disappears into the trees, leaving me alone with my worries. I walk back to the house, I sit on the couch pulling out my phone. I check the time, 10pm exactly. My phone starts to ring, I immediately answer the call.

"On time again"

"So surprised"

"Well its been a few weeks that you haven't called"

"Lets say I heard some great news"

"Which would be?"

"That my girls are in town"

"That is correct, but remember what our deal was"

"Yes I remember very clearly but also it did not mention that I can come and see them"

I start to get annoyed.

"Look, we both know that the day will come that you will see the girls but not anytime soon. Iris just started shifting and well Y/N..."

"Don't tell me she doesn't know yet?"

"Well by the looks of it, she might know sooner than we think"