TWENTY | Puppet

It has been a few days of planning, sorting out and finally landing on a decision on a time and place for their date. Jongdae was in his room, getting ready as Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat in the living room working on homework. Jongdae stared at himself in the mirror, making sure his outfit looked good together. He had on an Off White tee shirt, black denim jeans with tears in them, and his favorite distressed white Adidas shoes. He had applied only some light eye make up that complimented his blonde hair and started putting in his earrings. As he did, Baekhyun came in and leaned against the younger's bedroom door frame, mustering up his best friend.

Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. "I would have never imagined I would say this, but be safe out there. I would have never expected you to actually go out with Minseok hyung," Baekhyun said, scratching the back of his head.

Jongdae chuckled and turned around to face his best friend. "Neither did I. I was not expecting him to want to after everything we have been through."

"What does that mean?" Baekhyun asked, eyebrow raised.

"N-Nothing, I'm almost done. Are you and Chanyeol going to do anything tonight?" Jongdae asked as he looked at himself one last time.

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. "No, we're probably going to stay in, finish homework, and probably watch a movie."

Jongdae just nodded his head. Suddenly, his mind flashed a picture of Chanyeol's red ruby eyes. He swallowed hard and blinked a few times, getting the thought out of his mind. He shook his head a bit and exhaled harshly, making his best friend look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You okay Dae?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Jongdae said, smiling at his best friend.

Baekhyun just assumed his nerves were getting the best of him. Honestly, Minseok is way out of Jongdae's league, an older, attractive guy hitting in someone who barely likes interpersonal connections with strangers is way out of the ordinary. Baekhyun isn't saying Jongdae couldn't go after a guy like Minseok or vice versa, but he just... wouldn't. So all in all, Baekhyun is thinking one thing...

When did his best friend change, and why?

After about thirty minutes, there was a knock at the door. Jongdae exhaled and opened the door, revealing a rather ravishing Minseok behind the door. He was looking down but let his eyes travel up, taking in Jongdae's appearance. Jongdae had done the exact same, taking in his immortal lover's look as well. His hair messy but the ashy brown pieces fall perfectly across his forehead. Minseok had on a simple white tee shirt with camouflage jogger pants on, with black, red, and white shoes with red specks across the soles. He had on his favorite leather jacket and silver rings adorning his fingers with, of course, his grey blue lenses in as well, hiding the one part of him that Jongdae couldn't help but long to see again. The older smiled, and entered the home, closing as much space between himself and Jongdae as possible.

"Are you all set to go Dae?" Minseok asked, arm snaking it's way around Jongdae's waist.

The younger blushed and could only nod his head, smiling softly as he did. "Yes hyung."

Minseok smiled and kissed Jongdae's cheek. He turned to the sitting pair now on the couch. Eyes burning holes into Chanyeol's head until the giant looked over at the elder.

"Are you two going out now? It's only four o'clock," Chanyeol asked.

Hyung, where are you going? Did you at least let someone else know you are going out?

"I know, but I want to spend as much time with him as possible, and I have quite a few things planned for us today," Minseok responded happily.

Yes, Jongin is aware as well as Kyungsoo. Junmyeon wasn't home but then again, when is he? We will be okay Yeol, I promise.