- Back Story -

*16 years ago*

I remember how my dads murder went down just like it was yesterday ... It still makes me more then angry to think about how they took away a mans life right in front of his child . His only child at that . Let me tell y'all how it all went down .

* 7:35pm , Tuesday Night *

"Zyzy come here baby girl " My dad said calling to me from upstairs .

I was my dad's only child , his perfect princess and he defintiley gave me whatever i wanted . Even tho we still stayed in the hood , Chicago east side we still had a fortune of money . What do they say ? You can give a hood nigga money , that still wont take the hood out of him . My dad was one of Chicago biggest drug lords , he started off his drug career when he was only 13 and as he got older he had other people doing his dirty work . My dad ended up making 3 million , he also worked with money laundering all in all he made a good 5 million . Who would've thought this would get him killed ?

I came running down the stairs , and straight to my dad whom was laying on our new white love sofa . I jumped on my dads lap and hugged him extremely tight .

" So princess , you ready for school tmrw ? First day back " he said to me happily

I shook my head no then laughed , me being young i hated school all i wanted to do was laugh and play with my dolls .

My dad giggled then said " Well to bad so sad you're still gonna have to go to school "

I made a pouting face at him , usually this would make me get my way but ofc school is school so it wasn't gonna work this time .

" I just want you to know zykema monae , i will always love you . You are my whole heart & then some babygirl "

My dad told me this every day and i'd always reply

" I love you more dada "

He set me on the ground and i began to pull out all my toys from the container on the side of the couch and thats when the front door busted down ...

" WHERES THE MONEY DARIUS !? "

There were 3 men , they were all dressed in black ... but surprisingly none of them had on mask . The first man was very very dark skin , with a low top fade and light brown eyes , when you looked into his eyes you could just see evil . he was the one aiming the gun . The other 2 guys stood behind him as if they were body guards or extra protection . One thing i noticed about them all is that they all had tear drop tattoos located right under their left eyes . I was too young to know what that meant then .

My dad put his hands up , and shielded me .

" What money ? who tf are y'all ? and what are y'all doing in my house man ?! " My dad yelled back

" We know you got the money nigga don't try to play fuckin dumb ! What you thought we wasn't gone find out where you kept the big stash ? HUH !? That's what you thought " The dark skin gun man yelled

"Man idk wtf you talkin abo- " Then boom ... My dads words were cut off and a bullet was located directly in his chest . Our new white sofa was covered in my dads blood ... And i had just witnessed a murder ... my own dads murder ...

The gunman searched the house looking for the money but found nothing , one of the other gunman came up to me and said " You didnt see nothing little girl , NOTHING ! "

I was so young i could barely understand what the hell was going on . All i knew was my daddy wasn't breathing and it was blood everywhere . Eventually the police arrived and took me in the station for questioning . That's when they placed me under witness protection assuming that the gunman would come back for me . Custody of me was then given to my aunt meline , and my dads fortune ... Yeah that was still mines , 5 million that was mines my dad had gave me a key necklace a week prior to the killing , i never knew what it was for i just knew it was a gift from daddy . Its like maybe he knew that his time was coming .. I'm not sure but its something ill always question . Once i turned 15 aunt meline explained to me what it was for and what it went to . When i turnt 18 aunt meline went to the storage where the money was hidden and transformed it all to my bank account . I still haven't spent a dime of the 5 million , i swear if i could give it away to get my daddy back i would ..