Chapter 1

I woke up to the smell of my aunt meline's cooking . Ever since i moved with her she's tried to make me breakfast at least 2 times out the week . She was really like the mother i never had .. My real mother abandoned me a week after having me and gave me away to my father with no help once so ever . She's probably strong out on cocaine right now or pills , but that's besides The point fuck her .

I got up out of my bed and slipped on my house shoes that were right on the left side & threw on my robe . I ran down the stairs like a lil kid , aunt meline's cooking always got me excited . I'm still a very small girl i only weigh 120 but i do loveeee to eat .

" Hey tt " i said to her with a big smile .

" Hey pretty girl , i made your favorite . I see the smell woke you up . "

" Yessss ma'am " i said sitting at out kitchen island where my plate was already placed along with a glass of orange juice .

Aunt meline scooted her plate and cup on the side of me and sat by me .

" So hunny , we've got to talk .. " she said to me , this didnt sound too good .

" Okayy ... what about ? " I said a little confuse .

" Well babygirl your 20 now , i think its time you start looking for a place . I dont want to rush you or none of that i just want you to be independent you never know whats going to happen ya kno ? && you still do have that fortune of money your father left you it'll be a shame to not use it ever , especially when he lost his life over it "

She made alot of sense && i knew she was right so i was no where near upset .

" Yeah your right auntie me and Zarria have been looking for a place to stay somewhere not in Florida , we want a new change a new scenario want to just ya know explore the world for more then it is ... " i replied . Zarria is my bestfriend and she has been since we were in the 5th grade , shes got my back through any and every thing . She knows about my plan to get back at the niggas who killed my dad and she's all for it .

" That's good babygirl , && you know your auntie knows some really good real estates . You pick where you want to move to && aunties got you on finding a few nice houses you'd like "

" Okay tt , you're the best " i said kissing her cheek and squeeZing her tight .

About 5 hours passed && it was now 5:34 , i had gotten a call from zarria that she wanted to go for a little bit of shopping . Zarria sure could shop i wont even lie to you . I got up and started to get ready , i put on red & white nike spandex short set with some red fuzzy slippers . Next thing i knew my phone was ringing && it was her telling me she was outside . I grabbed my purse and wallet , slipped my wallet inside of my purse and walked outside and got in the car . Soon as i opened the door she was blasting [ Different - Tink ] This was her "in my feelings song" i knew something had to be wrong with her . I turned down the radio a little and looked at her with a raised eyebrow .

" Bitch whats wrong ? " i asked her

" Girlllll Jaylen , he cheating i just don't got no proof yet "

" Bitchhhhhh " i said busting out into laughter . Jaylen was good to her , i knew damn well that boy wasn't cheating , but she often gets into moods that make her question him .

She drove out the driveway && sped off . In about 15 minutes we had arrived to the mall . We both got out and locked arms while walking . Idk why we did this , it's just something we do lol . We walked inside the mall and got to splurging , we hit up Victoria Secrets , The Gucci Store , H & M , && a couple shoe stores .

" Ughh bitch im hungry && this shit is heavy " i said to her complaining

" Bitch you always hungry , let's go " she said to me . We headed to the food court . I got a Philly cheese steak , with a strawberry shake && she got some panda express . Panda express was my favorite but i was in more of a Philly steak kind of mood , but i still found myself stealing food off her plate .

Once we finished eating we got up and grabbed our bags , heading towards the exit door . Is it just me or can you feel when someone is staring you down ? I turned my head back to find a light skin boy with a big curly ponytail looking at me while biting his lip . He was fineeeeee , but i didn't need no boy drama . I flashed a smile at him and continued to head out the exit door .

Zarria nudged me as we walked out and said " Girl now i know you saw that fine ass boy looking at you "

" Girl yeah i saw him , but he looks like he's bad for business " I rolled my eyes at her

" If you don't go back and get his number , i'll do it for you bitch " She said giving me her shopping bags and turning back around going into the mall

" Oh my godddd ZARRIA ! " I yelled while turning around watching her about to embarrass me

She walked up to the boy and begin talking to him . I couldn't hear what they were talking about but i noticed her pointing at me . She took his phone and handed it back then walked back over to me laughing .

" Ahhhh i gave him your number , be expecting a text zyzy " she said still laughing and grabbing her bags back from me

We got in the car & left the mall .

It was now 10pm , zarria had already dropped me back off at home and i had put away everything i bought . I was doing my research on good places i could move too . Aunt meline's conversation with me earlier really got to me , it was definitely time to move out and start a new life .. let alone start plotting my revenge . My phone buzzed once , i ignored it . Then it buzzed again . I picked up my phone and looked at it , it was a unknown number .

The first text said " Hey ma , you was too shy to come up to me say ? "

The second text stated " Call me , if you get a chance . "

I thought about it for a second , should i really call him or just tell him i'm busy . Eh i guess ill call , i waited 10 minutes before replying to the text and texted back , "OK" . I let 15 more minutes go by && then called . I sat there in silence for a minute until I heard the phone click .

" Wasgudd  " , his voice made me quiver deep && raspy , but not too raspy .

" Hey " I said back in the shyest voice . I'm usually not a shy person but idk it was something about him .

" Wyd ? How come yeen been call me ? " he said in a serious but playing voice

" Um I was a lil busy that's my bad , but I never got to ask you what your name was or how old you were ? "