Lets play *EDITED*

'then I Guess I Have No Choice
.
.
.
. I'll Have To
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Fight'

Your pov

*Poof*
"Wha?.." The weredogs were confused. I started to walk where lumine was, I saw him in his puppy form 'I knew this would happen' and picked him up and held him in my folded arms, the smoke was still there "what's this smoke" The human teen said. "?" The cute boy was confused.

The smoke started to clear and now you can see me. I had a creepy, psycho smile
"Who are you?!?!" The stupid teen yelled "well I saw you tried to hurt my friend and I thought I should end this" I said creepily . "And what's a little girl like you gonna do" he said pushing me to the ground I started laughing even lumine got scared so he jumped off me and one of the weredogs jumped on me mouth around my neck I was still laughing. Lumine jumped in front of everyone 'I completely forgot about this! !' 'Why can't I transform normally?!' He thought 'tiny' the were dogs thought 'lame' the cute rude boy thought "..." The teen was dumbfounded. "AAAH... It's you! !" The teen yelled "?" Lumine was confused. "Huh" The weredog got off me and transformed back so did the other one I transformed Into my form

 "Huh" The weredog got off me and transformed back so did the other one I transformed Into my form

(I couldn't find much)
"And you?!"
"You know these midgets" The other teens asked. "Yeah! They stole my wallet" The human teen yelled pointing at us. "Your...Wallet....?"
'Wallet?............... AH!' we realized

~FLASHBACK~

*sigh*
'We couldn't find a job today either...... What should we do...? ....... Guess we'll have to sleep outside again. .. ' "huh? " We looked to the left to see a hooded guy slyly steal a woman's wallet. 'They stole that person's wallet?!..... That person didn't even seem to notice...' Lumine thought 'well... It's not our problem.........'

~With The Guy~

Hehe
'That was too easy '
'I wonder how much I got..' he started to count the money
'10.. 20...50....70......110 huh.. Guess that's pretty good.. '

~With Me And Lumine~

"Agh" Lumine jumped on the teen while I ran and jumped to get the wallet, lumine knocked the guy down. We ran 'now we only need to find the owner' we thought " Hey" the guy shouted as we ran

~END OF FLASHBACK~

'That incident from months ago...' Lumine thought "your the one who stole it! We just returned it to the right full owner" I yelled. "Oh sure you did! I bet you spent the money on yourselves!" The guy loudly said. "Wha- we did not! We returned it!" Lumine yelled back. "Whatever! your still the ones who stole form me And sent me face first into the sidewalk!" The guy yelled at us again.i transformed back my smile gone. "You deserved it! And what does that have to do with anything!?" I yelled "it has everything to do with this! That gives me more of a reason to beat you up and steal your stuff!!." He yelled "or maybe you should start earning money by working and not stealing!" Lumine shouted that ticked the guy off. "You seriously piss me off! "He yelled "Just" He started to run "Shut" Lumine and I backed up "Up" He was getting closer "ALREADY" he kick lumine and I was ready to kill him but he punched me in the chest and I dropped coughing. "Hm even though your friends are being beaten up in front of you...You don't do anything.." He said to the cute boy "they're not my friend's. I don't even know them. "The boy said 'that hurts' I thought. "How cold!" The teen said "Pretending to be strangers just to save yourself...Even I wouldn't do that to my friends!" The teen laughed. The boy looked a little sad."Well you don't seem to have anything valuable on you...so this backpack will have to do and the girl" He said picking up the bag and the other two grabbed me "Don't touch her or my bag" Lumine screamed and bit him and I squirmed around trying to get free "AHH...NOT AGAIN..GET OFF!" He throw lumine, I managed to get free only to get kicked into the rude rich looking boy. The mean boy then drops me. "Don't let her go! Get her back! She seems useful" he yelled at the other two. They grabbed me trying to take me but I grabbed the the the black haired boy so they didn't take me.

Someone picked lumine up and I held onto the quiet boy. "What a sad sight...young adults stealing from others and beating children up and trying to take one? "the man started to glow green "get out of my sight.....or I'll curse you"He said