Prologue

I am happy, no, no, no, that is an understatement, I am contented, very contented with my life. I have a happy and complete family, a loving parents and a supportive brother. My parents makes good money with their jobs, so in short, I have a comfortable life. I am undoubtedly beautiful. With my almond shaped eyes, a small and pointy nose, down to my thick and pinkish lips, and my round, small face. Plus, I have color green set of eyes, a very hot and sexy body, and a tan skin which is my best asset.

I pursued my dream which is to be a news anchor and I am now successful. I am happy with being single and I'm not rushing that thing called love. I just wanna enjoy my adulthood and myself.

But there is one thing that I really want and that is to get promoted. Actually, I'm already showing on the television but the only problem is that I'm always on the field, going to the place where the current news is happening. It's a good start but for 2 years of reporting, I badly want to be on the set with the main news anchors and I can only achieve that if I will make a memorable report.

That is when I knew Emmet Roscoe, an incredible, amazing, writer of all time. Many people love his books and idolizes his talent in writing. He never ever had any interview with anyone so that means no one has seen his face but there is one article that has some useful information to locate where he is. He is my only chance on removing that almost to perfect. It will only be perfect.

Next😏