HARRY THE STRIPPER

Im packing my bags I'm sad and so confused why did had to end like this,I tried to convinced myself over and over that this is not the end,im happy that i got to live the dream,got famous and got to do what any aspiring singer will ever dreamed of.

The band splited i dont even know what went wrong our fame got to our head,we tought the world was at our finger tips we forgot about the music.the fans about everything how could i be so stupid i can't belive it it has come to this.

My name is HARRY STYLES in case you didn't remember and i was a member of one direction,i dont know what will happen but I'm willing to take the journey of life all by myself ,at the end of the day thats how it all started,me alone by myself and thats how it needs to be.

I'M moving to "LA" a place full of second oportunities and second chances,i have begged to my record label but they said they been planing it for months now, they are so many famous bands and male solos we couldnt sale anything even if we wanted it.

Our last chance at madison square garden we blew it, we only sold 318 out of 18,200 seats in 3 hours,i makes me mad remember how we just sold out the M.S.G in just 10 minutes.

That was the day that our label called us well me personally to tell the group,i could not process it i thought it was a joke,it was so cold blooded emotionless with absolutely no sympathy my brain was waiting for the I'm just kidding, i was wrong.

The paparazzi used to drive us crazy but 3 weeks after not even magazines want to buy pictures from paparazzi's,so i have a little amount of money and faith on myself. i hope

it works out this time i beg to GOD for a new start every second of the day.

And i been convincing myself that i deserve it.but i dont want to be famous or a super star,i want to find something that i love and get to find my reason to live fight that hunger to succeed,or even better i want that something to find me.

..........thanks so much for reading it makes the writing worth it,let me know what you guys all think of my story,what you want to see happen and if you want to read it all.;)))

And yes thats harry stripping on the cover,don't worry y'all find out later.