1st Chapter .

•• 11 September 2019 ••
Beginning of the academic year ☆

She's so excited since she's such a person who likes the collegiate atmospheres of University.
Actually she's a dental student, it's her last year.

The day 1

It's 10:30am. She's taking a tour of her campus in university, suddenly someone calling her. " Lucy where are u going.. " her friends Chiny and Zola. It's been a long time they did not meet because they were abroad.

Chiny : like u're negliged us, don't you ?Lucy: what are you complaining about!! I did not see you

Lucy: what are you complaining about!! I did not see you.  I was just thinking..
Chiny: just kidding don't be so emotional
Zola: come on girls.. both of you fought all the time..
Chiny: okey I'll shut my mouth.
Lucy: but girls I really missed you..come on let's do a tour.
Okey. Let's Goo!!.

Suddenly Lucy saw Tokyo!

Suddenly Lucy saw Tokyo!. Her older friend she was surprised cus she thought that he had finished his studies, but he was right there, his eyes was focus on her , he came slowly and...
-Hey ugly, how have you been!?.
Lucy: Hey the handsome guy I've ever met.. I was totally good before I see your face!.
-Are u kidding?. think After u see me!! Lol.
Lucy: that's not funny at all!
-look around u, how many attractive girls waiting for me , but I don't know why I like to disturb you!!
- You are so popular, like Iam diying if u don't come to me!. Do not bother me again!. "she screamed at him".
-Alright I will let you now but don't think it would be forever. " with a smile on his face".
A few minutes later girls start coming to Tokyo.. now he's too busy.
Chiny: are you too aggressive over him? Emm!!.
Zola: yeah, I realized that too
- come on girls, he continue troubling me all the time, and I guess you already know that he is a play boy.
Chiny: But it's not your business, he is only your friend, u should be more kind.
-Or is there something more? "Zola said"
-Girls!!! what are you talking about, I didn't mean to be rude or aggressive, just change the subject.
-as u want. don't be angry!
-Iam not

                  ■■■■■■■■■■■

It is 13:00Pm
Lucy is on the way home, Chiny and Zola already went cus they don't take the same road.. She's listening to music while walking...
She arrived and standing in front of the door trying to ring the bell. all of a sudden, she heared an awfully screaming and yelling coming out of the house. She mooved her hand of the bell, and stands with a shocked. 

□□□□□□□

Hi guys, it's my first time creating a short story. I hope you'll enjoy the concept.
**Stay tuned for more.**