Part 4: Confession

{Midoriya's POV}
I'm scared. Why did Todoriki-kun want to meet me here, where I work...? What does he want to tell me... Butterflies danced in my stomach. I, I want to know, Todoroki-kun... Please... Tell me already! Don't ask someone to meet you somewhere and be late, dammit! Although I was early, but still! I know he was meant to meet me only three minutes ago, but it is still late... Oh, but it's Todoroki-kun. I can't possibly be mad at him.

"Midoriya!" I heard his voice, cutting sweetly through my disturbing thoughts. I looked up to see him. Him, his differently coloured eyes sparkling, sending heat up into my cheeks. He looked perfect... Oh, Todoroki-kun. You are everything to me, having accepted my feelings or not. He took ahold of my hand, pulling me out of my seat. He pulled me along. "Ah, T- Todoroki-kun! Where are we going?" I felt myself go redder than before. Oh god, he's holding my hand. My hand. I could feel the roughness of his palms, which surprised me, even though I knew he would have rough hands. His hand was comforting, and I enjoyed being pulled along by Todoroki-kun, even though I had no idea where we were going. He turned his head to look at me and smiled. Blush was scattered on his cheeks, and he looked the happiest I had ever seen him. I felt my foot catch on a slightly loose paving stone, and I tripped. I fell into Todoroki-kun, and his head slammed into the stone floor.

"Ow." Todoroki-kun said flatly. He then noticed me, frozen in horror, face inches above his. He flushed, his embarrassment evident.

"A- Ah, sorry!" I attempted to push myself off of Todoroki-kun, but his arms slipped around my waist and pulled me to him. "Oh?" I breathed. He sat up, and took my cheeks in his hands. Still embarrassed, he smirked. "Your cheeks are hot, Midoriya." He said. He allowed me to pull away and stand up. I took his hand and helped him up. "Ah, well, you surprised me, Todoroki-kun!" I was still flustered from his hands on my cheeks. He must have seen the question in my eyes, and laughed softly.

"I wanted to talk to you about that day in the coffee shop." Oh. He wants to bring it up?

"W-well, you rejected me, and that's fine! We can stay friends!" I smiled, attempting to hide the disappointment. Even now, it still stung.

"Midoriya, that day I had no clue what a crush was. Now I do. So. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"You didn't know? Well, thanks for telling me, and it's fine you still don- Wait, what!?" His boyfriend??? I felt my face flush. Wow, he's so, so, straightforward.

"I- I.... Y-yes!" I stuttered. He smiled. I  smiled as well, unable to process what had just happened. I have a boyfriend, and it's Todoroki-kun. He looked at his watch.

"I think we about head back to the dorms." He said abruptly. I nodded, and slid my hand into his. We walked hand in hand to the dorms, where I pulled my hand away. He looked confused.

"Let's tell 1-A later. I don't want to tell them just yet." He nodded, and without warning took my face in his hands and kissed me. It was short, but sweet. I stared, blinking in shock. He laughed at my expression, in a loving way.

"See you tomorrow, Izuku." Izuku? Right, we're dating now.

"See you, Shoto."

I have a lot to tell Uraraka-chan, and she's going to love it.

Sorry it's so short y'all ;w;
I promise the next part will be longer (IF I don't get writers block)

School has started again oof