Chapter 1.

Eliya POV

"Elle..Elle c'mon get up" my brother Elliot shouted.

"Why do you always do this to me?"
I groaned."Leave me alone"

"Its your important day,you need that job right?"

Damn it.

I have my interview for the personal assistant at the IGNC Co and as usual i am late again.
I really can't afford losing this chance so i quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower.

"Hurry up Elle,i made your favourite strawberry smoothie"my brother shouted from the kitchen.

Elliot is my older brother.He maybe annoying all the time but he is always caring.He never show me that he loves me but i know he does more than anyone.

I chose to wear my black skirt and a white blouse that i bought with my first salary when i used to work at lily's bakery but later it was shut down. I brushed my hair and did a quick light make up.

I ran downstairs with all my necessary documents.I was already fustrated by the thought of waiting taxi in this summer.

"Kay bye i'm leaving and thanks for this smoothie bro"

"Good luck"

I rushed to the door with all the documents in my hands.

Thankfully there was a taxi outside.
"Heyyyyy taxi wait!!" I shouted my lungs out.

I ran as faster as i could.

BOOM!
And all my documents were scarttered on the ground
"What the heck? Are you fucking blind you asshole?"
I looked up to see who was this dumbass person.

OH MY FREAKING LIFE

I saw the most handsome man alive infront of my eyes.
He was a tall beard man with beautiful blue eyes and black hairs.

Wait Wait..no man in this entire world is handsome okay??? I thought to myself.
I couldn't deny the fact that he was so attractive.

But who cares? He is the reason i missed my taxi. And now i have to wait for minutes to get a taxi.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you to talk to me like this? What's your status girl?
Its you who should watch your steps.Stupid"he said angrily.

"You are stupid here!!what do you mean by what's my status? Who are you to ask me this? God? Who do you think you are?
You are truly an asshole who i would like to never see EVER again in my life.
You are the new neighbour right?Stay in your limit okay otherwise i will make your life a hell. Got that?" I said in a fierce way.

He said nothing but gave me a stern look and went in his black mercedes benz c class.

No doubt he was a spoiled rich man.

I picked up all my papers and started looking for a taxi.
The interview will be starting in twenty minutes and i am still here.Its all because of that grumpy man.

***
After 15 minutes i got a taxi.
"I hope the boss is a nice person person.God have mercy on me" i whispered to myself.

I reached to the office after ten minutes driving.

I rushed to the reception.

"Uhmm hi" I said as reached her desk.
She was a middle aged woman with red hair.She had a big smile plastered on her face.

"Yes young lady,how can i help you?

"Actually i am here for the interview for the personal assistant" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"I am sorry but you are late.Better luck next time?"

No i can't lose this opportunity right now i really need a job.

"Oh no!! Is there anything you can do? I need this job.Please please please??"I pleaded with a puppy eyes and hoped it would persuade the receptionist.

"No bu- Okay wait give me a second"

"Go to the second floor on the left and sit with the other candidates but make sure no one notice you. If anything happens please don't mention my name.Good luck!"

I sighed with relief.

"Thank you so much Miss-??"

"Marry simpson"

I smiled and ran to the elevator.

I made sure i didn't look like i just ran marathon.
I sat beside a girl and made myself comfortable.

I have always prayed to God that i should never get an attractive man as boss because i am really not interested to distract myself from my work.

After 45 minutes i was called inside.

"Focus Eliya you can do this" I took a deep breath.

I knocked the door.
"May i come in sir?"I said confidently

"Yes come in"

I opened the door an-

HELL NO!!