Asthma

"That's all for today guys, have a great day", Steve dismissed them, after there practice for the mandatory yearly fitness test coming up that week. They all dragged themselves to the elevator, Loki and Thor being the only ones not out of breath.
"Hey Reindeer Games, how are you not tired, that's the first time I've ever seen you exercise since you got here". Loki shrugged.
"I have the same stamina as Thor, And as long as I don't overheat, I could go for hours". He swaggers out of the elevator, Thor following along behind.

"Alright avengers, this years fitness test is slightly different from last year. You are all required to run around outdoor track  for as long as possible. You will all run at the same time, and all try the best to your abilities. You will all were these watches, which will monitor your heart rate and top timing the moment you stop running. Good luck". Everyone walked out the door, and  began to stretch. After five minutes everyone gathered in a line at the start of the track.
"On your Mark's, get set, Go!". The pistol went off, and they began.

~Time skip, half and hour later~
Only four people remained. Bruce had stopped first, then Tony. Clint and sam had stopped next, then Natasha 10 minutes later. Loki, Thor, Steve and Bucky were still going strong.

~Time skip, 1 hour later~
Bucky had stopped, and flopped down next to sam on the grass. Steve was still running, struggling to keep up with the asgardians. Thor was slightly out of breath, with Loki panting a little behind him. 
"I'm done". Steve sat down on the grass next to bucky, sweat pooling down his face. Thor glanced back at his brother. He was Panting heavily now, struggling to draw in breath. The extended amounts of exercise, with the combination of the hot weather was greatly effecting him. 

"Loki".. No answer, only wheezing.

"Loki, You need to stop", The concern in his voice was overwhelming. 

"Loki!". He collapsed in the ground, clutching his throat. He groped around in his pockets, searching frantically for his inhaler.

The others ran over, crowding the fallen asgardian.

"Tho-hmp hmp Thor get hmp hmp hmp inhaler, jack-hmp jacket pocket". He lay on the hot ground, sweating profusely and wheezing.

Thor's POV
Shit where is it. I dog throught the pockets of the sweatshirt he had brought down to the track with him. I grasped the inhaler, running back to him.
"Loki, here", He grabbed it, and pressed the trigger. He stopped wheezing, dragging deep breaths of oxygen.
"Thor, What the fuck was that".
I grabbed my brothers hand, pulling him to his feet.
"I suffered from asthma as a child, and get occasional attacks."
They walked back into the tower, in need of rest and recuperation.