viii

REALITY 001.

wooyoung's head was a mess. he was sent a video from an unknown number, and the contents of the video horrified him. "sannie," "wooyoungie," he was conflicted on how the speaker knew him and his crush. though, wooyoung thought that the boy in the video sounded suspiciously like san. but, the amount of grain in the video and audio quality made him unsure. wooyoung blocked the number.

days pass from the first video, wooyoung still feeling paranoid everywhere, from school to the café and even his own home. he went to his room once he returned from school and saw that he got 3 messages from a different unknown number.

unknown: oh, wooyoungie~
unknown: did you think blocking me would get rid of me?
unknown: im everywhere. i will always find a way to get my hands on you. you cant and will never escape from my grasp. you are mine and only mine.

he heard his door unlock, making his head turn to the noise. 'did this stalker know how to get into my house without even making a sound?', wooyoung thought, but turns out it was only his mom telling him to help her make dinner. he let out a sigh of relief and turn off his phone, smiling and going downstairs with his mother.

1 notification from unknown!
you wont ever be able to run away.