Introduction

The heaven...

A planet where all life exist and unite together as one, they made songs and poems for freedom and justice. There's no greater and lesser than anyone, we are all as one family.

But not until the planet called RAGNO came and taken over our lands breaking the law of peace and freedom, people were screaming and crying for help like a stray dog. Others turned and fights back until they die every last drop of their own blood, there was no peace and freedom just...

Destruction...

Until one day...

A man came from the light and draws the line to separate people from the murderous demons who invades our heaven, with his fiery sword slashed the ground as holy flames blocking the path of the demons and the people again cheered and rejoiced again with tears of happiness. The man made the most defensive and well trained schools in heaven and placed his relics hidden where no man can find it, and so he made different warriors who will protect the people to victory. The warriors were Humans, Mages, Angels, and Alpha's.

And so he left with only few words...

"The Aura will be with you always"

Then so does magic and powers really exist to mankind's power and unity.