Part 1

I'm at his place, curled up on the couch, binge watching Netflix. He's working on his computer.

I'm wearing a lacy bra & panties, with a cute collar to match, as well as kitten ears & a butt plug tail.

I'm in a playful mood and crawl over next to him. He's at his desk, talking on the phone. I'm on all fours & rub my head against his leg.

He pets my hair, thinking that will satisfy my need for his attention. Instead it encourages me and I sit up and paw at his thigh. Tap, tap tap...I point at his lap and grin hopefully. I'm indicating I want to be on his lap.

He shakes his head and mouths the word "no."

Tap tap tap, point. Persistent, I try to slither my way into his lap. He mutes the phone. "Not now, Kitten. I'll play with you as soon as I finish this call."

I curl up by his feet and try to wait patiently. I notice his pant leg & start to bat at it playfully. I'm thinking I know how to get his attention and start to run my hand up his leg under his somewhat baggy jeans.

I can tell by his voice on the phone call and movement in his chair that he's resigned himself to letting me get what I want... to an extent. Kitties are persistent, after all!

I gleefully sit up on my knees and position myself in front of him between his legs. I play with the flap of his belt a little bit and and point at the buckle.

Not skipping a beat during his phone call, he continues to speak calmly while he looks into my eyes and caress my face. He then wedges the phone between his neck and shoulder and unfastens his belt buckle.

I continue what he started and unbutton and unzip his jeans. I nuzzle my head and face against the front of his boxer briefs.

I rub his dick through the soft fabric and enjoy watching him squirm in his chair, trying to get more comfortable.

Finally his conference call is over and I have his full attention. He takes his cock out of his briefs and asks "is this what you want, Kitten?"

I nod enthusiastically. He lets out a deep breath and caresses my hair. "Aww, sweet kitten.."..then grabs my head and shoves my face onto his throbbing cock. He guides my head up and down, teaching me the rhythm that he likes.

"Touch yourself, kitten" so I slip my hand into my panties and start to rub my pussy.

He stands up to gain more control, holds my head still and fuck my mouth deep, fast, and hard. I gag on it & tears start to run down my face. He keeps going at it a little bit longer until he's just about to cum. He pulls out to give me a break and also because he doesn't want to cum just yet.

"You were a naughty little kitty. I told you not to interrupt while I'm on the phone." He helps me up by grabbing me under my arms and turns me around so my back is to him, unfasten my bra, and I let it fall to the ground.

"What an I going to do to punish you?" He turns me back around and starts to place nipple clamps on me. Once in place, he tightens them just enough that they won't come off when he tugs gently on the chain that connects them.

He then uses the chain to guide me closer and kiss me on the mouth. He continues tugging gently at the chain connecting the clamps and slides his free hand over my ass.

"Take them off," he orders me to remove my panties. I slip them off onto the floor, still exploring his mouth with mine.

He slips his hand between my legs and feels how hot & wet I am getting.

"You wanted Daddy's attention. And now you're going to get it. Bend over."

I do as instructed and hear a drawer open and close. He lifts my tail and lay it on my back. Then SMACK! A ruler slaps my ass & I gasp with surprise and pleasure. He continues to smack my ass, one cheek, then the other, caressing the lovely red welts as they begin to form.

After 10 or 12 swats with the ruler, he slides his fingers inside me. I'm soaking wet. Slippery and ready for his cock.

"Awww, such a sweet, sexy, naughty kitten" he kneels down and licks my pussy juices and finger fucks me. I moan in pure pleasure.

He stops and sits in his chair & guides me to turn around and straddle him. I climb on top and guide his cock inside me. I see the ecstasy on his face as I slowly lower myself into him, taking his fullness as deep as possible.

I kiss grind on him, his cock buried balls deep inside me. I lift and lower myself slowly until he can't take it any more. He hungrily grabs my ass tight to hold me still while he bucks from beneath me, pounding his cock inside me deep, hard and fast. My tits bounce and the chain jingles from the motion.

Delighted by your pleasure I kiss his neck, chest, and ears... whatever I can make contact with during all the motion of his pounding me.

His hot cum fills me and we stay in the chair a few moments longer, my legs draped along either side of him.

Once our breathing returns to normal, he carries his drowsy, satisfied kitten to the bathroom and gives her a nice, hot bubble bath.