UNKNOWN BOND 3

PART-III

AFTER FEW DAYS

JUVIA'S POV

"Baby, mama is going to work. Don't worry your fever will vanish by evening. Got it, Silver-chan?"

I kissed his forehead then ruffled his messy bangs.

It's been two days since he's been feeling feverish. As his body temperature was just slightly high.

So I didn't take him to doctor and sorted out to home remedy which was actually working.

"Okay mama...Bye I will be alright. I'm a grown-up boy."

He tried to flash his toothy grin which he succeeded irrespective of his fever.

"Yes you are mama's grown-up boy. Love you sweetie. And mama will be back home soon.
    If your fever still persists, later at evening, we will visit the doctor and get you checked up.
    Bye baby, uncle Jeel will come to take care of you."

I caressed his cheeks and again kissed his forehead again to make him feel assured.

I closed the door and went downstairs, 'Hope Gajeel-kun, comes soon or else my baby will be scared to be alone.'

I would have taken leave today as well but due to an important appointment, I had to go hopefully, it gets over sooner.

As I stood in the bus stand waiting for the bus to arrive, my mobile begans to ring. And it's a call from Gajeel-kun.

"Hello Gajeel-kun"

"Hey Juvia, where are you?"

"Juvia's at the bus stand. When are you reaching her place? Silver-chan is waiting for you."

"Well Juvia, I'm really sorry. I couldn't possibly come over to take care of my buddy.
   As the client suddenly arranged the meeting, so I'm extremely sorry. Please forgive me."

I frowned but can't force him if he's roped up with some work. Now who will take care of my baby in my absence.

I can't ask aunt Layla as she hasn't come back from her business trip. And I can't disturb uncle Silver as today only he started to go back to work after these many days of rest.

What am I going to do? 

"Juvia, are you still there?"

Gajeel-kun's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Juvia is listening. It's okay, Gajeel-kun. Juvia can understand. Don't feel sorry she knows how your committed to work you are. So it's okay.."

I sounded a bit chirpy so that he doesn't feel guilty.

"I'm really sorry, Juvia."

He sounded a bit low and guilty.

I assured him, "Gajeel-kun, Juvia knows how helpful you are when things involves us. It's just this time you are not available.
    Juvia can understand and doesn't blame you. Juvia has just three appointments today and will reach home soon.
   Don't worry, he can manage on his own for few hours." 

Finally he agreed but still his voice harboured the guilty feeling.

I really can't blame this poor soul who has been helping me since the day I found out, I was pregnant.

After six months of me and Gray-sama getting to know each other, we began to date. 

He was the one to confess his feelings firstly and I was glad that even he felt the same towards me.