O N E

Yoongi told him about his feelings. He agrees, and they begin dating secretly for two years. However, he was used, humiliated, and worse in front of his teammate.

Following what occurred, news of it spread like wildfire. Yoongi was bullied by his classmates and had to put up with everything until he graduated.

_______________

Yoongi was working on his laptop while sitting in the side of a coffee shop called Harmony Rose. The place was not too crowded especially, it was Sunday. He was working on his research, and the deadline was in two weeks, but he decided to finish it.

He went to get his Cappucino after hearing his name called at the counter, thanked the cashier, and returned to his table.

The coffee shop bell rings and the staff greets them while he is minding his own business. Four boys and four girls entered the shop, with three of the girls going to the counter to order and the others going to find a table.

They talk about their interests, particularly basketball, and Yoongi can hear their conversation from his table. Yoongi recognizes those voices, especially the boy with a girl next to him with a waist-length cut and blunt bangs. 

He decided not to listen to the rest of their conversation because he was about to put his earpods in and listen to some music, but he stopped before putting them in because the topic they were discussing was about him.

"I simply accepted because I was bored at the time."

"He assumed you truly loved him."

"I would never, he is just a fling to me, and I never considered him his boyfriend."

"I pity on him" They all laughed about the conversation as the three girls arrived at their table with their drinks, while yoongi could feel his hands clenched. With one last sip to his drink, he shut down his laptop as he stood up from his seat . He called his family's driver and went outside to wait for him.

______________

He went to school early the next day and spent most of his time in music club writing songs. Yoongi has already written over 35 songs in just two months. As the next future chairman of Starlight Entertainment, he also aspires to be a songwriter and record producer.

He quickly exited the music club after finishing, not wanting to be seen.

______________

When the bell rang, he waited for all of the students to exit the classroom before following them.

All eyes were on him as he went to get his lunch at the counter, either gossiping about him or staring at him with disgust. He kept moving forward in search of a vacant seat, took a side, and began munching.

"look who is here, its the school's number one geek"

He stopped eating as a high-pitched voice said. Natalia, Hoseok's current girlfriend and the popular student at the school, was there. She is a member of the Music Club. Her dream is to audition for Starlight Entertainment and become a runaway model for Aurora Borealis. 

She was unaware that my family owned it. She continued to insult  Yoongi as everyone laughed. Good thing Yoongi has self-control because he could have given her a very hard slap that could leave a mark. 

"What are you doing, baby?" As he wrapped his arms around her slender waist, a recognizable voice said

"Oh, I was just giving him a speech to remind him of his place in the group." she said giving him a kiss in the lips before they go she did not hesitate to rolled her eyes. 'If she keeps rolling, maybe one day her eyes will be behind.' He chuckle as he continued to eat and stood up when he was done.

______________

~B O R I N G_C H A P T E R~

07/10/2022

[EDITED: 07/12/2022]