Chapter 9

Flashback
"Hey there little boy, are you making baking soda volcanoes with a fake tv scientist," said Karmi mocking Hiro. "What are you doing out here," asked Hiro. "Just taking a break from all the science stuff," said Karmi. "She lies," said a creepy kid. "He kicked me out," said Karmi with a sad tone. "Sorry," said Hiro. "Thanks," said Karmi and Hiro smiling. "Well you want to go and get some icecream," asked Hiro. "Sure, but only because I'm stuck out here," said Karmi as they walked to get some icecream.
End Of Flashback
"Hey Hiro wake up," said Karmi. "I'm up," said Hiro getting up. "You want to go get some icecream," asked Karmi. "Sure," said Hiro getting dressed in actually clothes and not pajamas. They drove to the icecream store at SFIT. "Why here," asked Hiro. "I just remember getting cheered up by a certain black haired nerd here," said Karmi sitting down and eating the icecream they ordered. "Oh yeah, that seems like so long ago," said Hiro. "It was a while ago, I just wish I realized that I loved you then," said Karmi poking Hiro's nose with her icecream. "Hey wait here for a minute, I'll be back," said Hiro getting in his car and driving away. "I wonder what he's up to," said Karmi.
Flashback
"You know I've always wanted a dog," said Karmi. "Why don't you get one," asked Hiro. "My dad won't let me have one," said Karmi. "Why not," asked Hiro. "He says it would be a distraction, he wants his little girl to be perfect," said Karmi. "Well maybe I'll get you one someday," said Hiro as they smile.
End Of Flashback
Hiro pulled back into SFIT and got out holding a box. He set it on the table. "What is it," asked Karmi. "Open it," said Hiro. Karmi opened the box as a white fluffy puppy jumped out and licked Karmi. "Oh my god, I've always wanted a dog, what type is it," asked Karmi. "He is an Alaskan Malamute, want are you going to name him," asked Hiro. "Let's see he is white, fluffy, and has black eyes, what about Casper," said Karmi. "Yeah that's perfect," said Hiro as Casper ate Karmi's icecream. "Casper, I was still eating that," said Karmi smiling as she pets him. "I'll get another one," said Hiro ordering two more icecreams. "So how much was he," asked Karmi. "He was $8,500 with his shots," said Hiro. "Oh my God, Hiro that so much money," said Karmi. "Me and you are rich, we have plenty of money," said Hiro. "Oh I forgot, well thank you Hiro," said Karmi kissing Hiro.
Flashback
As they talked Karmi dropped her icecream on her shirt and pants. "Crap," said Karmi. "Come on, let's get you cleaned off," said Hiro getting some papertowls and wiping Karmi's shirt and pants off as much as he can. "I'm still cold," said Karmi giggling a bit. "Then we should get you home to change," sair Hiro. "No, I can't, this is a new shirt, my dad he would kill me," said Karmi. "Then come on, you can change at my house," said Hiro. "Ok let's go," said Karmi walking with Hiro to his house. "Oh Hiro you brought a girl home, let me get my camera," said Aunt Cas. "No Aunt Cas, she just needs to change into different clothes," said Hiro.
End of Flashback
"Hey we should go see my Aunt Cas, she doesn't know about us," said Hiro. "Sure, I like your Aunt," said Karmi picking up Casper and getting in the car with Hiro as they drove to Aunt Cas's cafe. "Oh Hiro you brought a girl home, let me get my camera, or is she just here to change," asked Aunt Cas. "Get your camera," said Hiro. "Oh my goodness," said Aunt Cas running to get her camera. "Say cheese," said Aunt Cas taking a picture of Hiro and Karmi. "Hiro I'm so glad you found a girlfriend," said Aunt Cas.