The Gang Are In A Pickle (Prologue)

Well this is something, huh?

After celebrating with an Offshore Payday, the Payday Crew split and did their own thing, leaving their life of crime behind in the dust, Dallas got the Medic Bag Yacht, Hoxton owns the Golden Grin Casino, Wolf is back designing games in Sweden, and Chains was Busting Blocks and Selling Glocks, he even had his movie "Payday 2: Pay Harder" known worldwide with it's comedy, story and gunplay. But what would happen if they get kicked into the world of Remnant with their gear, masks and a sudden Staff invitation to a Fight Clu- I mean School.

Medic Bag Yacht
Dallas

Dallas, as usual, is sailing around the world with the gas never-ending and the parties nonstop. He even had White Collar Crime playing by this new artist, Simon Viklund. He was out and about the yacht, conversing with his guests, showing off even in his late 40's, he still knows how to do shit. He eventually had to go and went to his room at the top of the yacht, I know, focken amazin. On his way there however, he was starting to feel a bit woozy, probably from the champagne, and stumbled faster to his room to sleep. That didn't work and he passed out, in his Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and sandals to boot.

Golden Grin Casino - Manager's Office
Hoxton

Hoxton was in his office, counting the dough he got from Poker playing with casino goers, even Bonnie and Jimmy popped up and decided to play a round or two with him, Short of it is, Hoxton got dough from the randos, Jimmy and Bonnie got dough from Hoxton. And left laughing their ass off to the entrance because good ol' Hox was getting pissed off at them. Anyways, he grabbed his winnings, slapped a high five from a passing guard, and, as usual, lounged around in his office, occasionally checking cams, watching porn or just going to the vault and admiring the money.

Well even the cams can get hacked because HACKERMAN (Ozpin) made the camera in Hoxton's room TASE HOXTON. THE FOCKEN MADLAD. Well that's all said and done, Hoxton gets tased to unconsciousness and ruins his dough with his drool.

Somewhere in Washington DC
Chains

Chains was at his house, taking a break from film directing and selling guns with Gage, yeah he was making bank, but he's starting to grow bored, he wanted to do something fun again, just like how it was before raiding the White House, Kataru poisoning Bain and The Dentist betraying them. He just wished to pull off another small heist with the boys again.

WELL HERE'S HIS CHANCE, because a letter plopped in front of his door, Chains got up and picked it off of the ground, opened it and read aloud

Chains: "Do You Want To Have Fun?" man if this is the kind of shit Jacket's been doin' I'mma slap him upside the head

Chains pulls out the entire letter and at the bottom lies a Cloaker symbol. And the symbol does what any normal symbol does and KICKS CHAINS IN THE FACE. Chains gets knocked unconscious from this, because Cloaker, and he's off sleeping his unconscious ass off.

Somewhere in Sweden
Wolf

Wolf and his new team, named Ten Chambers, were improving on their debut appearance in the gaming industry, GTFO, it was doing well and it eventually got popular, but there were some complaints, like bugs, needs more innovations, etc. And now you see Wolf here today, managing mostly everything since he's CEO, and tries his damndest to not let the Overkill/Starbreeze incident happen to Ten Chambers. Currently, they're working on new gameplay features and improving a bit on some spots here and there when everyone got either tased by their computers just by touching the keyboard or mouse, or just going unconscious for no reason at all, dude knows his takedowns.

Wolf knew what was happening and felt a certain Wizard of a place creep up on him from behind, so he whips out his Judge Pocket Shotgun from under his desk, spun around and loaded 3 shells of buckshot where his assailant is supposed to be. Turns out he's still there but DEFLECTED EVERY GODDAMN PELLET WITH HIS STURDY ASS CANE. Wolf thought 'fuck it' and grabbed a Slot Machine Lever from under his desk and try to assault the mysterious jackass, how did he get it you ask? Ask Hoxton. Most of his strikes got deflected, left, right, overhead, even low blow, all deflected. But some got in there *giggity* and those few hits only managed to hit the stomach, liver, and- oh wait, Wolf's knocked out. Turns out narrating during a fight isn't really good for details. Well let me sum it up.

Dallas got champagne drugged, Hoxton got camera tased, Chains got cloaker mail'd and Wolf went down a true man, or a true Swede. Well this is the prologue, this has been your favorite Crime.Net contractor and good friend,

Bain.