Cold But Warm 2

A whimpering sound escaped her lips.

Every possible scenario rushed through her head. She could scream. She could kick him. She could pretend she was still asleep. But her hands were still resting on her legs, excitement rushing through her veins.
She gasped when the persisting, intrusive hand spread her tightly clenched tighs and slipped under her skirt.

Suddenly she felt his warm breath near her ear. "I know you're awake. Do me and you a favor and stay quiet if you want me to continue. Say one word and I will stop. But I doubt that you want me to stop if I've interpreted the way you looked at me earlier correctly. "
She heard the amusement in his voice. He was mocking her.
She had to swallow hard. Finally she turned in his direction and opened her mouth to try to form words or just even a sound.
But then she felt his fingers sliding under her underwear while he started nibbling at her earlobe.
Her whole body started shaking in excitement and the words that she was about to throw at him got stuck in her throat.

"Don't worry, I will definitely please you sweetheart but this is a give and take." He said while slowly starting to move two of his strong fingers on her clit.

His lips moved down her throat and his tongue started drawing circles on her hot, salty skin which made her shiver.

"Have you ever had an orgasm sweetheart? " he whispered in her ear again. " She slowly shook her head no. " Do you mind me calling you that, sweetheart?"
She wanted to finally reply something but remember what he had said earlier and again just shook her head.
"Are you even a sweetheart or are you just as mischievous as you look?"

She chuckled and pulled his head back to look into his eyes and see his expression, but it was too dark in the plane. She could only make out his smirking lips.

"Well sweetheart, I'll have to congratulate you to the best day of your life." He rumbled in his dark, deep voice.

He proceded to increase the speed of his fingers so rapidly that she had to hold back on moaning because of the intense feeling.

His other hand now rested on her chest and teased her perky breasts while he was pressing his mouth on hers to ensure no sound escaped her lips.

His tongue forcefully entered her mouth and she opened her eyes wide in shock. He tasted like mint and something else very familiar that she couldn't pin point in that moment. She had never been kissed with such passion and soon her tongue replied with eagerness.

She noticed the wetness between her tighs and the sensation of his fingers on her center which slowly turned from too intense to wonderful.

He was still kissing her when she felt his fingers searching for her entrance. She closed her eyes waiting for the awful pain that was always described by everyone when having sex for the first time but she could only feel her body's resistance before he pushed one of his fingers deep inside of her.

A sound that came very close to a moan escaped her lips and she felt how his mouth formed into a wide grin.

"Good girl. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. How about you make me enjoy it too? "

He guided her left hand to his crotch where she could feel his growing excitement and her hands started shake again since she didn't really know what to do.

He slowly inserted another finger in her tight vagina and with the other hand he opened his black trousers and freed his cock from his underwear.

He gently took her hand and guided it to his penis.

"It's Okey. He won't bite you. I promise." He whispered and started kissing her ear and throat again while increasing the speed of his fingers inside of her.

She slowly moved her hand around his penis while dreading a bit what was about to happen.

She felt an unsettling heat inside of her and she could feel her muscles contracting around his fingers which were now drenched in her juices.

When he started rubbing her clit with his other hand she moaned loudly and her legs started shaking in excitement and pleasure.

Suddenly he retreated his hands from her body and left her unsatisfied and hot.

She then felt his strong arms around her, lifting her out of her seat and placing her on his lap. There was barely space for her legs and she couldn't move.

she started shifting around on his lap. And he could feel her uneasiness.

"I won't hurt you sweetheart. If you don't want this just say a word."

He lifted her hips again and moved her closer so that she could feel his chest against her back and his breath near her neck. She thought about saying no to him. She never imagined her first time to be in a plane with a stranger. But she was enjoying herself way too much to be able to say no. She wanted to know how it felt like and she was sick of always chickening out.

He started kissing her bare shoulder and reached under her legs to position his cock correctly. He hesitated for a second to see if she had changed her mind, but she leaned into him instead.

He then used his hand to slowly push his cock into her small entrance. She felt a surge of pain as her body tried to resist until suddenly he slipped into her and they both groaned.

She felt stretched and his cock filled her completely.

He positioned his hands on her delicate hips and slowly started moving inside of her.

It was the most exciting thing she had ever felt in her life as the heat inside of her built up even more than before. A moan escaped her lips when he started pushing inside of her even faster. He places one hand on her mouth and she could feel that his breath had turned uneven and heavy. He reached down and stimulated her clit until he could barely muffle the sound she made with his hand.

She could feel herself accelerating with every time he pushed inside of her and finally her muscles contracted hard around his throbbing cock while she came. One, two, three times the orgasm sent waves through her whole body, making her shake in ecstasy and release.

He continued rubbing her clit until her orgasm had passed and finally pushed into her a few last times until he felt his cock twitch and he came deep inside of her.

Then, he whispered into her ear: "thank you sweetheart, it was a pleasure to fly with you."

--------------
Hey guys, I just changed this up for the 2nd time. I believe that now, this is much more like a story I want to be told.