AS WAR DRAGS ON

It's the beginning of 1941 and Europe has been at war for three years. Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany has full rule over mainland Europe and controls all of Poland.

In March 1940 Poland surrenders and becomes a puppet nation of Germany. The Soviet Union up tell this point had let Hitler's army's advance to the Soviet borderline.

A " Non Hostility Treaty" is signed in 1939 between Germany and the Soviet Union.  Soviet leader Stallen wanted this to give his millitary and Chinas to increase in size and power.

American President Jose Kennedy agreed with England Prime Minister Willios to enter the war after the American elections in 1940.  Up to this point most Americans wanted to stay out of another European war.

But on February 2, 1940 German military units working in Mexico with the Mexican army invaded California and Texas. Nearly 210,000 total men crossed north into the United States.

This shook the American people. Mexico millitary units reached as far north in California to Sacramento.  Germany made it to Dallas. With heavy losses on both sides, Mexican leaders wanted to make peace but Germany refused .

Cuba decided to increase the size of it's island nation and invaded Port Rico and entered the war on the side of Germany and Mexico.

Fear was growing up tell now of more Central American and South American nations entering the war. Western Colonial Rule had been hard on the people of those nation's. Thousands had been kidnapped or killed dew to slavery.